Can't Declare War In Rhyse & Fall

civfanik

Chieftain
I was playing Rhyse & Fall in Beyond the Sword as the Aztec Empire. I was at war with the Portuguesse and took over Portugal in Europe while I was still trying to take over its cities in Brazil. 1 turn after I took over the capital Portugal collapsed, and its cities became Independent Nations. But apparently my civilization is officially at peace with the Independent Nations, and I don't know how to declare war on them. I even tried going to the world builder to change the diplomacy from peace to war, but that didn't work. I tried that, saw that it didn't work and I still couldn't enter their territory and then went back and it still said "PEACE". What do I have to do to go to be able to enter this territory and take these cities?

Use the numpad keys, not the mouse.

Reviving this thread since I am having the same problem and not sure where else to ask.

How do you declare war on an Independent Nation? I've tried a lot of things. Spy's don't even work.

Hope someone can help. LOVE the Rhyse game!

oops forgot.. I'm using BTS.

I use the mouse all the time with out trouble, I just get some message like "are you sure you can get a right of passage if you want to" or something to that effect.

I believe right-clicking actually works but cannot verify because I don't use it. Using goto definitely does not work.

Mouse works too. It's how I declare war.

OP - when you use the mouse, there's a slight trick. You right-click onto the opponents territory and nothing happens. You right click THE SAME TILE again and the question of entering lands will cause war comes up. You tell the computer you are sure and bingo - you've declared war. But you have to right-click the same tile twice.

Also, for the true RFC lovers, visit the RFC forum. It's in "related forums" on the upper left. RFC is the best! They can get very detailed answers to questions you didn't know you had, such as the probability of religion spreading - spread probabilities are different for different civs. European Civs autospread Christianity very easily but no other religion. India spreads Hinduism easily but doesn't spread Christianity well.

Top Bottom