Cant find SDK under steam library

Beniito

Warlord
Hey guys.
I would like to try Modbuddy and world builder, but I cant find the sdk file that is supposed to be under tools tab in steam library.
Its seems some other people have the same problem.
is it possible for someone to provide me the sdk file manually ?

To my knowledge, that is Steam only -- sending those files outside Steam may violate terms of use, which this site does not permit.

That said, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to find the SDK -- it's listed underr "Tools" (not "Games" or "Software") as "Sid Meier's Civilization V SDK". If you are looking in the "C"s for something like "Civilization V SDK," keep scrolling down to the "S"s -- it's there (just rechecked, it's right before "Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth SDK" and right after "The Ship Dedicated Server").

Yeah, it's 2019 and SDK is Missing from the tools and searching it up yields no results, what do I do? I've wanted to try creating my own Civ Again since i gave up last time.

Should be under Steam --> Library --> Tools --> Sid Meier's Civilization V SDK. That's where I see it. Please post again if this information doesn't help.

Should be under Steam --> Library --> Tools --> Sid Meier's Civilization V SDK. That's where I see it. Please post again if this information doesn't help.
Wait do you have to purchase it through Steam? Cause I purchased mine through GoG cause I don't trust Steam.

Did you buy Civ 5 from GOG? I don't see it listed on gog.com, just versions 3 and 4.

Your game should have come with a CD Key. I think (but am not positive) that if you register the key with Steam, you should then be able to download the SDK as described above. Note that the CD Key has to be one that is accepted by Steam. Authorized copies of the SDK are available only through Steam.

Your game should have come with a CD Key. I think (but am not positive) that if you register the key with Steam, you should then be able to download the SDK as described above. Note that the CD Key has to be one that is accepted by Steam. Authorized copies of the SDK are available only through Steam.
Well, I don't see it. Damn well I got screwed over, oh well I'll look around and see if someone can make the 2 civs for me.

Top Bottom