Can't make peace?

jtb1127

Deity
I am playing as Babylonia on a huge earth map (modded by: Gedemon, Genghis_Kai, Dale, smellymummy) and I have successfully got into a war with everyone on Afro-Eurasia.
My Empire consists of the entire Middle East, South Eastern Europe, India, and North Africa. 60 cities exactly.

After invading India about 25 turns ago all of the Afro-Eurasians still alive declared war. The Songhai, China, Mongolia, Siam, and Spain all have sent armies of at least 10 units per person. All of these armies completely obliterated. During this war I've killed over 60 units. My casualties are 6.

After all armies have been taken out I contact each civ and not one of them will make peace. Why? Why won't they make peace when I've massacred so many of their soldiers? Have they formed a permanent alliance towards me because my score is too high? Is this a glitch? Or do they just want to stick around until they all lose their capitals?

At one point its better to fight to the death together than being massacred alone, you bloodthirsty warmonger :D

Guess negative modifiers keep them from making peace, if you say you alrdy warmongerd that much. Also the AI needs some time to be willing to go to the negotiating table no matter what happens.

At one point its better to fight to the death together than being massacred alone, you bloodthirsty warmonger :D

Guess negative modifiers keep them from making peace, if you say you alrdy warmongerd that much. Also the AI needs some time to be willing to go to the negotiating table no matter what happens.

From my experience it seems the AI don't actually cooperate like this. They've all been denounced by each other.

Top Bottom