Capto Iugulum

Milarqui, we are aware of the tasteless messages you are sending Crezth. Stop it. Post 1665 in While We Wait is addressed to this kind of behaviour that you're showing.

Signed, Chancellor of the Imperial Rikstag, The Honorable Erik Gustav Bostrom
His Majesty, Emperor Harold II of Scandinavia, King of Sweden and Norway

Various NPCs all sign.

So this is my thanks for helping arrange a perfectly good war. I'd still have said the Continental Powers could have won regardless with time, but ah well.

Signed Heinrich Amsel, Prime Minister of Brandenburg

Various NPCs all sign.

So this is my thanks for helping arrange a perfectly good war. I'd still have said the Continental Powers could have won regardless with time, but ah well.

If you'd waited a few more years we might actually have wanted a war too. :p

To Our Purported Allies
From Russia

Your treachery and cowardice will long be remembered. We spit on you and your lack of courage

To The United Kingdom
From Russia

We propose a counter offer. We are allowed to keep the territory we have taken from Poland, and the settlers of Russian descent are allowed to return to the homes they have lived in for 50 years in Georgia.

Otherwise, your men can look forward to dying in Eastern Europe along with your Polish lackeys

To the Nations of North and South America
From Russia

We have no quarrel with you. We have shed none of each others blood. There's is no reason for there to be any state of war between us.

If however, you wish to send your fathers, sons and brothers to die in a faraway land for no gain to yourselves, there is more than enough land here to bury your dead next to the ever increasing British and Krakow Pact casualties

To: Russia

So be it, then. Continue to flay yourselves with recalcitrance; you will pay for it with blood.

So I guess the Continentals lost so badly they would back stab half their allies and look back when other European powers are beaten to a pulp?

Signed, Chancellor of the Imperial Rikstag, The Honorable Erik Gustav Bostrom
His Majesty, Emperor Harold II of Scandinavia, King of Sweden and Norway
Statsminister Magnusson of Vinland applauds Emperor Harold's and Chancellor Bostrom's respective commitments to reestablishing peace in Europe.

Various NPCs all sign.

I am a bit bothered that you feel this way about your players doing something unexpected.

@Lord_Iggy: Sarcasm, should have added a " ;) " I suppose. I still think there should be an internationally recognized font for sarcasm.

Milarqui, we are aware of the tasteless messages you are sending Crezth. Stop it. Post 1665 in While We Wait is addressed to this kind of behaviour that you're showing.

Just want to say that all the messages I sent to Crezth were being done IC. I hold respect for all of you guys, you know (well, nuke not so much), and I am not one to attack OOC. I did tell Crezth about it through AIM.

Though, IC, Crezth can count on Spain's hatred for the UK, Brazil and the US. Especially the US. Bunch of backstabbing b*stards they are.

@Lord_Iggy: Sarcasm, should have added a " ;) " I suppose. I still think there should be an internationally recognized font for sarcasm.

Ah, okay- I was wondering, but I did not see the wink.

I was worried that you were expressing disappointment in the fact that the players had decided to follow a course of events quite different than the one you had projected. :p

Just want to say that all the messages I sent to Crezth were being done IC. I hold respect for all of you guys, you know (well, nuke not so much), and I am not one to attack OOC. I did tell Crezth about it through AIM.

Though, IC, Crezth can count on Spain's hatred for the UK, Brazil and the US. Especially the US. Bunch of backstabbing b*stards they are.

If it makes you feel any better, I felt pretty bad about it. They just... offered me cookies. Home-made by the lady. Fresh from the oven. With macadanian nuts. I just couldn't refuse.

Loan's and our Panama agreement are still good, though, upon the end of the war. May not allow warships for a while and may inspect merchants, but it's still good.

Signed, Prime Minister Dr. Manuel Ferraz de Campos Sales in the name of,
the People and His Imperial Majesty, Emperor João II of the Brazilian Empire

To: The Allied Powers

As much as it pains us to do this, especially given that our cause is fair and noble, we are willing to make the following offer as peace terms:
  • Spain gives 120 EP as indemnization to the Allied Powers, to be distributed among them as they want.
  • Spain gives up the rights to the lands currently occupied by the Allied Powers.
  • Spain cedes the Suez Canal to the United Kingdom.
  • The Allied Powers recognise Spanish legal ownership over any lands not mentioned before.

To: Spain

We have decided that your current proposal is not, at this late juncture, acceptable to the Allied Powers. We will be more than happy to open that table for further discussion beginning in 1908.

Top Bottom