Capture Slaves

@StrategyOnly,

Attached is a WoC/BUG modular version of this mod. You might like to copy it and post it in the first post.

Don't forget the install instructions.

1. compressed file contains the assets folder and below
2. MLF changes in the Modules folder
3. init.xml changes in the Config folder

ok, i tried a worldbuilder making a barb city size 5 and razed it using the event module=
Could you post your init.xml and your PyrhonErr.log and I will have a look at them. I have raised a city no problems as part of my test. The python code should be the same as in original. I know I thought it needed some messages posted but I did not do it, I thought.

i reinstalled the mod and added everything like you have. no errors now but when i raze a city there's no slaves. i put cities at size 5-6 with a few units, place some workers/settlers around and nothing. i've included all the logs and the init.xml

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    54.9 KB · Views: 74
I would have put the events tag up with the other events tags in the init.xml but I don't think that is the problem. You could try moving it up after the other events - I am due at the glasses place to get my glasses fixed now.

The real problem is:- "Can't find type enum for type tag UNITCLASS_SLAVE" in the pythonerr.log. I thought I had gotten rid of that error. I will need to go back and do a clean install from what I uploaded and see if I get that error.

@cripp7, You can get rid of the error by moving the StrategyOnly entry in the MLF file towards the end. When I had it near the beginning I got the error you are getting when I had it near the end the error went away. This is a worry and I probably should talk to the WoC team about it.

I am thinking of incorporating this into HAND. Do you guys mind if I put in the modular version in?

i'd rather see it in the way it is, under strategyonly files, ok:rolleyes:

I would have put the events tag up with the other events tags in the init.xml but I don't think that is the problem. You could try moving it up after the other events - I am due at the glasses place to get my glasses fixed now.

The real problem is:- "Can't find type enum for type tag UNITCLASS_SLAVE" in the pythonerr.log. I thought I had gotten rid of that error. I will need to go back and do a clean install from what I uploaded and see if I get that error.

tried that, moved it to the entry under DiplomacyUtil.

@cripp7, You can get rid of the error by moving the StrategyOnly entry in the MLF file towards the end. When I had it near the beginning I got the error you are getting when I had it near the end the error went away. This is a worry and I probably should talk to the WoC team about it.

It is the last entry in the MLF, I moved it to the Assets/Modules directory and put it last in the MLF. Still get the error, I :smoke: on the 1st tries by not being in Slavery, but tried it and still the error pops up. Hopefully you can recreate it.

@cripp7, the error is somewhere in the XML files. Have you done any XML modding? If so could you have a look at them. Look for dyslexic style errors - my forte!

Also it may be the schema files, as I am using the latest Rise of Mankind ones. Which means it works fine when I test in under RoM/AND but may not work if you base your mod on LoR even though both have RevDCM (with BUG and WoC) as their base. Don't you just love acronyms! :)

@DH
can you do a Great Doctor and Great Diplomat in a modular form? strategy has those working in his.
I don't know ;) I am working on extending Jekel's Religion Decay and I have finally figured out how to get a building to produce a unit every x turns after it is built. I do have the original for the Great Diplomat and I have StrategyOnly's mod so I will have a look.

Top Bottom