Car of your dreams

Only the fronts are similar :p ;)

After my Italian holiday I sincerely wish for a white Fiat Panda - I LOVE crappy old cars (currently driving a rusty white Nissan Micra with brown stained interior and 118,000 miles on the clock - heaven :D )

Rommel's M-B G4 Staff Car.
(with a snare drummer to follow)
(behind providing the proper
(mood music)

Originally posted by drake
Something along these lines:

Custom interior and sound system of course.

You mean a Pimp-moblie? :p ;)

*quickly flicks through previous posts*Right, ignore my last post - I want the car from the Back to The Future films!! :D

There - I win this thread I think :p :p

You mean a Pimp-moblie?

A comfortable town car that also has some got some power under the hood. Also these old cars are steel tanks. These newer plastic cars would fold like an accordion if they got in an accident with these old boats. So safety is a factor too.

I wouldn't deck it out with gaudy accessories.....so not particulalry pimped out no...maybe a bit ;)

Some of these other race cars are nice, but I know I'd kill myself with one of them, so I'd opt against it :)

Yeah those old boats are nice though :goodjob: Just play Grand Theft Auto 3 and you'll see what I'm talking about. :D

Originally posted by drake

A comfortable town car that also has some got some power under the hood. Also these old cars are steel tanks. These newer plastic cars would fold like an accordion if they got in an accident with these old boats. So safety is a factor too.

Good luck parking that sucker in Boston! ;)

Your Volvos and McLarens are cute, but my personal favorite is a little automobile called the

SALEEN S7

Urg that car is ugly, warlordmatt.

Also Rodgers :goodjob: i think you win.

Depends on the mood.

Currently I am in for a Hammer! :D

Ok here is my dream car.

I took this shot, it is a real life 100% genuine Estonian Highway Patrol Car!!

Man I wanted to steal it, if only those damn Baltic cops didn't carry AK's..

:ak47:

Attachments

• patrol.jpg
    patrol.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 85
LOL veal. A baltic car chase would be very comical, methinks. (Think of the car chase music)

Originally posted by Rodgers
*quickly flicks through previous posts*Right, ignore my last post - I want the car from the Back to The Future films!! :D

There - I win this thread I think :p :p

The delorian?

Top Bottom