Catfish site closed

A search of the forum says that @Catfish uploaded some stuff at the end of May, so he's probably still around. If he (or one of us) wants to repost the website, Github Pages would be an option.

He's one of the Civ2 modding legends that I've been 'pestering' with friendly PM's about some of the cool stuff going on around here to try and hopefully lure them back to say hi, and sure enough after being away for years he has visited several times over the last 6 months which is good so I think the msgs worked lol, but sadly I've got no replies and he's not posted anything in the forums. However I did not notice that he's recently put all that new stuff in the downloads area, so wow! Cool but also possibly means he knew the death of his site was coming and moved some of his main stuff here. I might send him another PM and mention this thread. Would be super cool if he did drop by occasionally and hang out with us all again! He was a super talented ToT modder.
EDIT: Oh and I'll ask if he's looking for a new site host as maybe I can talk to the admins and get CFC can help him!

Last edited:
The Catfish's Cave is temporarily here:

There are some resources on Catfish's site that aren't elsewhere, as far as I know (such as the Saved Game Files section). Honestly, this and anything else in the Guides section should be grabbed and placed on the Scenario League Wiki. I very highly doubt Catfish would mind with proper credit.

Top Bottom