Cats and Kittens

:love: WANT! :love:

*splort* :faint:

(btw, female cats are spayed; male cats are neutered)

Sure.
IMG-28768f2f607f855c69fdff7ffefad4a1-V.jpg

Mah face!!!
IMG-7e93a302c3442e9026f18a61d4c1807a-V.jpg

Bored kids try to get dad to play with them.

Not a dog's day afternoon
20200728_153221.jpg

:help: Both of my baby kittens have developed a black discoloration all along their lower lip. It does not extend into the mouth, and does not appear to be food related because all they get is milk. The vet does not come back to town until Monday. Any non-professional guesses?

:help: Both of my baby kittens have developed a black discoloration all along their lower lip. It does not extend into the mouth, and does not appear to be food related because all they get is milk. The vet does not come back to town until Monday. Any non-professional guesses?
Have you consulted a veterinary website?

Is it on the lip or below the lip? Is it just discoloration or actual bumps or lumps? Does it extend to the chin?

Are the kittens in pain?

What kind of dish are you using to feed them? This matters because some dishes are more apt to trap bacteria and this can end up giving a cat skin problems. Cat dishes have to be washed with soap and water just as human dishes do, and studies have been done on plastic, glass, metal, and ceramic dishes to see which are safer.

most likely lentigo, a benine condition
Just a discoloration below the lip

no

kitty bottle
Okay.

My advice: Consult the vet anyway, to be sure.

My reason for asking about the dishes and the other questions is that some dishes trap bacteria, which then irritate the cat's skin. My Gussy - not sure why - had a chronic problem with acne on his chin.

Good news: The black line is caused by dried milk, either the milk itself or by an allergic reaction. But the line rubs off. :whew:

Bad news: My kittens have learned how to run. I'm sure they'll be hell to pay. :scared:

Good news: The black line is caused by dried milk, either the milk itself or by an allergic reaction. But the line rubs off. :whew:

Bad news: My kittens have learned how to run. I'm sure they'll be hell to pay. :scared:
It's good that it's nothing more serious.

Now finish kitten-proofing. and make sure you double-check your posts before submitting, because cats love walking on computers, lying on computers, and posting on computers. Maddy sent her first email the same day I got her. The recipients said it made sense, given the way the conversation had been going (an argument with a group of fellow Freecycle moderators from the UK and Australia).

1. Does your cat enjoy being picked up and held.
Mine’s just turns into a slug. By that I mean when I have him in my arms, he just sprawls out as if he were resting on a shelf and becomes jello.

I guess that would be preferred to the frantic act of having to escape as quickly as possible regardless of how many scratch marks are left behind. :lpl:

my wife bought our restless former-outdoor cat a catio so he could relax outside on our balcony.

IMG_1457s.jpg

He stands by the door when he wants to go out, and when he wants to come in he makes eye contact with us through the window and meows. We can't hear him, but we can see his mouth go maow~~~

such a handsome boi

IMG_1460s.jpg

Now finish kitten-proofing. and make sure you double-check your posts before submitting, because cats love walking on computers, lying on computers, and posting on computers.

Supposedly, the kittens are confined to the little house. In reality, they're daily in on the ground floor of the big house. :shifty: My laptop is in my upstairs bedroom, which they cannot climb to. :help:`

Supposedly, the kittens are confined to the little house. In reality, they're daily in on the ground floor of the big house. :shifty: My laptop is in my upstairs bedroom, which they cannot climb to. :help:`
That's what you think. They will find a way.

putercatf (1).gif

Dexter decided to pose.

Spoiler Dex :
IMG-b0d05f98c8360acdf2bfd9160846ed22-V.jpg

Normally he mooches on me. However he went to the bedroom and mooched on my SO.

He normally avoids that room due to the other kitteh. Feeling brave tonight.

Top Bottom