Caveman 2 Cosmos

With Defcon status, should it not be based off War Weariness so that the longer and more fierce the war, the more likely you are to have problems? Because I have heard no mention of this idea here, and it seems to me to be appropriate to mention... What I mean is that the percentage of problems should get higher or lower with the war weariness percentage.

With Defcon status, should it not be based off War Weariness so that the longer and more fierce the war, the more likely you are to have problems? Because I have heard no mention of this idea here, and it seems to me to be appropriate to mention... What I mean is that the percentage of problems should get higher or lower with the war weariness percentage.
I decided not to have it simply because you don't have to be in a war in order for you to declare DEFCON 3 or lower. There could be an impending revolt, so you want to strenthen your hold on the city to kill the morale (or increase stability), or you might need to just increase military unit production in preparation for a war. However, I unfortunantly couldn't find a way to increase espionage. In contrast, for things like conscription it is techinically correct to have war weariness.
Anyway, it's pretty simple to configure, if you want war weariness, have it.

Sorry for my English, I use translator.

Thank you for your mod - it's great!
Unfortunately, I haven't two new religions - Jainism and the second one. Also, don't work the tunnels.

I want to offer ideas:
Sea turtles (Resource) - Some Native American peoples are grown and bred them
Floating gardens (improved area) - from the same place, in the fresh waters
Marine Citys - an idea not mine:)

Thanks again for the mod.

In both v12 and v13, one of the early random events doesn't work correctly. It's the one that says: "[Your] herbalists have discovered a plant that might result in better illness treatment."

If you choose to go for the most potentially rewarding option, there's a 50% chance that it causes -2 population in all cities and a 90% chance of +2 health in all cities. Each has a problem:

1) The event happens so early in the game that you normally only have one city of population 1, so the population losses don't have any effect. This isn't an error with the event, per se, but with the TIMING of the event. It should come later, when there's multiple cities and population losses actually hurt. I'd suggest making Herbalism and/or Naturopathy a requirement for the event. (at the time I got this in my most recent game, I didn't have either of these technologies.)

2) The +2 to health - which is supposed to be civilization-wide - simply doesn't happen. I've observed this in multiple games. The Success clearly happens (in other words, it's not a failure on the 10% chance) but there are never any health benefits.

I got a problem: when I try to extract .rar archive, it gives to me 6537 errors!!
Then, when it finishing with all this errors, I got folder "Caveman 2 Cosmos" only 29 mb!!

I got a problem: when I try to extract .rar archive, it gives to me 6537 errors!!
Then, when it finishing with all this errors, I got folder "Caveman 2 Cosmos" only 29 mb!!

Did you place it in the correct folder area, same as AfterWorld/Gods of Old etc that came with the Expansion of BtS? If yes, then you more than likely just had a bad d/l and re-d/l it.

mod sounds awsome but I can't get it to work

Every time I load it the loading screen stays up....

The main menu is there working under the loading screen but I can't tell what I'm doing with the loading screen in the way....

The loading music and screen stay up even after the game is done loading.

Please help

Sorry for my English, I use translator.

Thank you for your mod - it's great!
Unfortunately, I haven't two new religions - Jainism and the second one. Also, don't work the tunnels.

I want to offer ideas:
Sea turtles (Resource) - Some Native American peoples are grown and bred them
Floating gardens (improved area) - from the same place, in the fresh waters
Marine Citys - an idea not mine:)

Thanks again for the mod.

The religions have been fixed in v14.

I play on last SVN version (12.07.2011), when I discover Monarchy - the civic automatically changed for it, without anarchy

also trouble from previous version - when unit what have two or more moves per turn make a atack - he always skip remaining moves (sleep)

Hello everybody

Any time i launch the game from the menu: "single player",
it shoot me out.....
I have re installed the mod 2 times, in the good folder: does not work
I have reloaded the mod 2 times: does not work
HEEEEEEEEEEELP
thank you

I play on last SVN version (12.07.2011), when I discover Monarchy - the civic automatically changed for it, without anarchy

also trouble from previous version - when unit what have two or more moves per turn make a atack - he always skip remaining moves (sleep)
This continues: discovering democracy automatically changes from Monarchy to Republik without any anarchy.
Also there has been a work around for recon units, namely Explorers and Adventurers, to allow them boarding a caravel. If i remember right it only needs the tag specialunit_people.
In addition, building tunnels is broken, still.
Aside from that the pleasure to explore the new features is far bigger than the few flaws i found. :D

Could the whole stuck on the load screen have to do with it being Civ 4 Complete?

or maybe I'm putting it in the wrong folder IDK x.x

I put the mod in: C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods

this is driving me crazy... this is the kinda mod I've wished some one would make (well I really wished they would just do this them selfs but eh) and I can't play it!!! >.< GAH

I found out it's not the loading lol it's the main menu .... but there is just the background with no menu... but I can click on menu stuff.... just nothing pops up so only real affect is the unload mod or exit buttons.....

It's really confusing x.x

@ azraile
make sure you´re running civ in english, otherwise you get no menu entries.

Top Bottom