Caveman 2 Cosmos

Which unit you saw without animations?
all the earlier ones, from prehistoric and ancient. The only units that were engaging in any combat were wanderers, hunters, scouts, etc. They would approach an enemy and both will just stand there until the combat is over.

Let's hope that what Thunderbird disabled, someone else can re-enable.

Y'know, in case he decides to go for a jog one fine day and never comes back...:shifty:

I would love to turn them back on and let the animation team fix them but animations are not an overnight fix and people get impatient with crashes.

U know u can change the difficultly in the BUG option area, under Flexible Difficulty, i believe . .
Thank you, but I don't want to change it in the middle of a game. I want the whole experience from the start. :) I'm quite patient, so it will be sufficient in my next game.

I would love to turn them back on and let the animation team fix them but animations are not an overnight fix and people get impatient with crashes.

I presume that problem with animations if probably with wrong one KFM and can be checked one by one testing all early units.

I presume that problem with animations if probably with wrong one KFM and can be checked one by one testing all early units.

There are at least four or five different cases and some units work fine for most animations but then don't in another condition where the condition doesn't seem to be any different from my perspective. There's wierdness afoot in the whole thing. If you're willing to work on it I can re-enable the anims next time I'm in the dll.

There are at least four or five different cases and some units work fine for most animations but then don't in another condition where the condition doesn't seem to be any different from my perspective. There's weirdness afoot in the whole thing. If you're willing to work on it I can re-enable the anims next time I'm in the dll.

If it still causes a CTD then, pls not at the present time, but if u can just do it for the graphics personnel then ok, otherwise, PLEASE no CTD's . . .SO

There are at least four or five different cases and some units work fine for most animations but then don't in another condition where the condition doesn't seem to be any different from my perspective. There's wierdness afoot in the whole thing. If you're willing to work on it I can re-enable the anims next time I'm in the dll.

Ok ill give you info when im ready to take this on a workshop.

In the past I've had problems with the interface disappearing. I solved it simply by saving and reloading the game, and it hasn't been a problem for me in a while. Another common problem has to do with permissions, and it can be solved by navigating to the Beyond the Sword folder and running the game as Admin.

Automate Hunt seems to make the hunters kind of incompetent at the moment, with them often not attacking creatures even when easy victory is assured. Something about the way animal factions are now set up, maybe?

NPC faction peace is active, minimum combat odds for automate hunt are set at 90%.

Reduce the automate hunt %. At 90% they are very reluctant to attack, lower is more aggressive.

JosEPh

Reduce the automate hunt %. At 90% they are very reluctant to attack, lower is more aggressive.

JosEPh

Yeah, that works.

It's kinda odd though. At 90%, they even refused to engage in battles with should be a guaranteed success (hunter with hunter III, combat I and forestry II vs loon).

Yeah, that works.

It's kinda odd though. At 90%, they even refused to engage in battles with should be a guaranteed success (hunter with hunter III, combat I and forestry II vs loon).

Thats because the odds are NOT in their favor, at only 10% of only living after fight, not very good odds at that #

Top Bottom