CCJ39's graphic mods

CCJ39

M-o-d-d-i-n-g Deity
This thread is for all my mods.
You need snoopy's greener graphicmod to use these mods without any graphicerrors.
All these mods you can find and download on my homepage.

links (updated 2016-03):
Civ3:
https://en.megadev.info/Games~Sid-Me...t-38.html#mods
Civ3PTW:
https://en.megadev.info/Games~Sid-Me...t-76.html#mods
Civ3Conquest:
https://en.megadev.info/Games~Sid-Me...t-77.html#mods

These are my mods (at the moment these are all):

new irrigationgrphics (grassland, plains, desert)
new goodyhuts
new mines and barbarians
whiter tundra
whiter tundra with blades of grass
new forest and pines graphics for tundra
new desert with dunes and stones
new plains with 2 kinds of cactus
hill-jungle-combination with snoopy's junglegraphic

later mods will be posted at the actually end of this thread and on my homepage

I thought this was a mistake, but its actually how it appears in the Art/Terrain file.

Silly buggers at Firaxis... :crazyeye:

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 4,378
You're going to have to step it up a notch and compete with Snoopy :). I love the new palm tree look, but as I alluded to, can you make it compatible with Snoopy's new modpack?

I love your work :goodjob:.

I don't want to compete with Snoopy I only want to create graphicmods which make Civ3 better. Currently I work to make my mods compatible with Snoopy's new mod (version 3). I think the first mods will be available tomorrow on my homepage.

An idea for one of your graphic mods could be to simply alter the grassland shield and turn it into something that looks like it actually could boost production.

I will await all your "detailed" updates of snoopies new mod, all though waiting is very difficult for stuff like this.

GIDustin

Much thx.
This is a godd idea, I will see what is possible.

(thx for reply too, so I know that other like my mods)

Actually I've tested that my old irrigation graphics and the tundra trees work correctly with snoopy's 3rd mod. The whiter tundra is finish too, but I m ust see if it will work in the version 3.1 or 3.1-greener too befor I make the file public.

The update of my page is online. My whiter tundra isn't online at the moment because snoopy already created one in the version 3.1, which you can download full from my homepage.
My next mods are the palms in desert, cactus or else in plains and maybe a blue-white tundra instead of the yellow-white tundra.
The grassland shield is a planed mod too.

Originally posted by Exsanguination
You're going to have to step it up a notch and compete with Snoopy :). I love the new palm tree look, but as I alluded to, can you make it compatible with Snoopy's new modpack?

I love your work :goodjob:.

Only to you :D I've converted my palms to snoopy's 3rd mod. ;)
Just go to my site and download it or click here

preview

Happy birthday CCJ39! :bday::band:

Top Bottom