Cel-shaded Gamecube Zelda

Is a Cel-shaded Zelda better?

• Yes, I'm a kid and like badly drawn cartoons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm a mature gamer who wants a decent looking game!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Is this the good one? I certainly don't think so!

Even if you hate Zelda and Nintendo, make your choice on graphical appearance.

For instance, how would you feel if Metal Gear/Final Fantasy/Resident Evil were made into cartoons? IT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Word!

The funny thing is a friend of mine had faith in the GC. He said they already have so many good series' that they'll dominate the upcoming console war. I said: Look at the N64 and the crappy stuff they made on it. He sait that they learned from it and they'll surely come up with excelent games. Well, now that Zelda pic & Videos are out I got the upper hand ;) :lol:

The two Zeldas on GBC (thingy of ages & thingy of seasons) are each one better than both N64 Zeldas together!

No, no. The GC will still dominate the console war as games like Resident Evil are coming exclusively to GC. Also, Final Fantasy will be available on GC and it is possible that XI onwards will be Gamecube exclusive. Soul caliber is also coming to GC.

But this isn't the issue. We don't need a Cartoony Zelda on GC, as Zelda has always been the game that older people bought nintendo for. Since I was young playing the NES original I saw link as a heroic knight type person, not a children's cartoon!

Miyamato wouldn't even tell us straight up about the new look, only cryptically. I got this off Nintensity.

What Miyamoto says: As you know, if one product receives rave reviews and becomes a hit, then the next year there are a number of similar games following the trend.
Translation: We are going to do something so ridiculously stupid, no developer in its right mind will want to copy it.

What Miyamoto says: Well, as a matter of fact, at the time of E3 we were hiding the secret.
Translation: We had so many good games and so much potential at E3, we didn’t want to suck it up by showing you Zelda.

What Miyamoto says: what we are now doing is putting emphasis on making our games better than the others and we are not ignoring the importance of making something different.
Translation: By cel-shading this game we are hoping people will focus more on the gameplay aspect instead of graphics, although we are too stupid to see that hundreds of thousands of people won‘t buy this game because it is cel-shaded.

What Miyamoto says: So that's why I told my staff members that they should have more freedom to create anything they like, and at the same time I've been telling other people my idea for Zelda. So we have completed many experiments and this is the result.
Translation: My first staff didn’t like my cel-shading idea, so I shot them all and replaced them with yes-men.

What Miyamoto says: I began to wonder what the idealistic age of Link is. In a new Zelda, is a grown up Link something I really wanted to pursue?
Translation: Little boys turn me on.

Remember, this was written by a nintendo fan!

the first one is better!
Zelda ****ing rulez!
I'm getting a playstation 2 and a Game Cube! I gotta have the GC :) Its a thing for me, i have every nintendo gaming consoles :)
I'm glad to meet a fellow zelda fan.
N64 Zelda rulez.
the SNES zelda is probably the best. the story line is great! so is the world :)

Hey as a matter of fact this does matter to me. I had no idea what they are plannig on doing. That looks horriable. Haveing the n64 i got used to some of nintendo's charectors (LINK!). So i was looking around the other day to see my options between Xbox and GCN. I'm more of a hard core gammer than a addicted nintendo fan so i was leaning for xbox but the price well, thats another thing. But this pretty much closed my chance of getting GCN. So great job nintendo!:D

Well, we all know why you shouldn't drive while on crack. This is why you shouldn't make video fames while on crack.

Here's the letter.

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. I'm sorry to hear of your outrage towards the new Zelda.

At Nintendo, we believe that the NINTENDO GAMECUBE will succeed or fail on the basis of bringing players something innovative…something new. That holds from the shape of the console, to its connectivity with Game Boy Advance, to some ground breaking new titles.

The new Zelda is just another example of that desire to be different. What you see on screen is not only an unprecedented form of animation in a video game…but more importantly, an artistic vehicle for Mr. Miyamoto to reinvent the Zelda series, just as he has for the past 15 years.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, and have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department for further review.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

If i werent aginst doing this i would feel compelled to send a pic of some one flicking them off.(also a virus would be attached)

Maybe we dont want zelda reinvinted!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I will not get GCN!

Hello microsoft? Yeah id like to order 3 xboxes.
Edit: I now like bill gates more than mr. whats his face!

I can't believe that Zelda will look like that. I am still going to get a GC, or atleast I plan on it. I am looking forward to Super Moneky Ball and Pikmin. those look like great and new games....Never really liked Zelda anyways. I am more into the RPG games than Adventure games.
On the Game Cube versus Xbox. Everything about the GC is less expensive, according to MSRP. For little more than an Xbox I will have the GC, extra controller, memory card and Super Monkey Ball.

Top Bottom