CEP - EUI compatibility issues

First: I waited long to see Civilization UB1/UB2 tooltips - thanks for the feature! :)

FYI, most of UB2 tooltips are not working with EUI v1.16 beta + CEP 3.15.1
New game setup > select civilization > for example mouse-over Songhai/Askia UB2 Mud pyramid mosque:
\Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\ToolTips\InfoTooltipInclude.lua:879: attempt to index upvalue 'YieldTypes' (a nil value)

Ayy so, i can't get EUI and CEP to work together, and i can't find a solution for it. the coding you post here doesn't cut it as i'm five years old and the modcompatibility section of the post doesn't really say much, as at all it says is that CEP will overide some EUI elements. which may or may not be true, i have no idea of knowing. i'm a filthy casual after all. all i know is that it doesn't work.

I tried some damage control however, and what i've experienced is as such:

with all three elements of CEP active, nothing works. tech tree, cities, the lower left command box is missing, the top info bar is blank, or it says "ui failed to load - visit some address for debug"

running without Communitas Interface, the game runs as normal, except the top bar still says "ui failed to load"

It's been almost two years since the last post in this thread - is there any fix out yet?

cheers

Top Bottom