CFC Washington D.C. Meetup: November 22

Who is coming to CFC Meetup in DC on 11/22/2008?

• Total voters
Hardly. At first glance their overall appearances are pretty similar.

What is the book?

If I recall correctly - Cheezy was reading "The Prince"

How about we meet at a private nude beach?

Yeah, I thought better of that, but I guess I'm not enough of a ninja for you. :lol:

Ok - watching that thread of conversation pre-, during, and post editing was rather amusing. Not sure what it all meant, but amusing all the same!

Dont know him, snitch. Btw I just saw you reporting a post. Your never-ending crusade of labeling me as this cartfart guy is tiresome.

Besides, I think it is possible that you are in love with me. :blush:

I like this original version better.

LOL LUCY GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l SHE LIKE PRODUCE FINERY IN MENS MINDS!!! HAH!

You said it. And just to go on the record that you are one of the worst posters in here that report other posters to the mods. You just admit it to me in PM.

Goes to show when someone has an opinion of whatever subject, there will always be a lucyduke who will disapprove it by reporting it.

What do you think about bodacious tatas?
Awesome. I have to say that as long as she has one, who cares about what she thinks. It is the ta tas that I take to be the most important. The rest is flattering her by agreeing to her silly pretension of being among the boys who like to discuss things that women has no business of knowing about. You know> the weaker sex.:D

Awesome. I have to say that as long as she has one, who cares about what she thinks. It is the ta tas that I take to be the most important. The rest is flattering her by agreeing to her silly pretension of being among the boys who like to discuss things that women has no business of knowing about. You know> the weaker sex.:D

Could you rewrite that in English for me?

I think I just had a stroke trying to comprehend that mess.

Top Bottom