CFL 2006 season

Raisin Bran

Cereal Killer
The CFL 2006 season is starting in 2 months. sunday May 28 to be exact!

Time to take your picks!

EAST
Ottawa
Toronto
Montreal
Hamilton

WEST
B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg

East - Montreal Alouettes (obvious) ----- Got to love Calvillo
West - B.C. ----- Second best Quarter-back ----- Dickenson

What I'm wondering is if Ottawa will actually make it to the regular season...

The Alouettes will be the best team in the league, finishing first in the East and lose in the playoffs. They have become the Atlanta Braves of the CFL. Great teams who won once during a very long period of dominance. It pisses me off.

I'm not a huge fan of CFL football. I love going at the games at McGill stadium. The atmosphere is great and the games are always fun to watch. My interest for this league ends there. I never watch it on tv and I'm not a real fan. More like an occasional friend.

SuperBeaverInc. said:
What I'm wondering is if Ottawa will actually make it to the regular season...

I did not keep up with the season all winter long .... started to read on it yesterday.

Do they intend to take 1 team out to balance the divisions? All I know from Ottawa is that Joe Paopao Is not supposed to be the head coach this year!

I'd love to see a team in quebec city and another one for the maritimes!

If pro football survives in Ottawa, it will be a minor miracle. I haven't been able to garner any kind of interest and loyalty for the Rough Riders 2.0, and seeing as I was a pretty hard core fan of the original bumblers, that's saying something....

I think Toronto, Hamilton, while improved clubs, are still a step behind the Als. In the West, I can't say. I'm going with B.C., but I haven't looked into it.

Grey Cup: in a surprise, Saskatchewan wins against Montreal.

The Riders better not win, otherwise I will never hear the end of it from all the Saskatechewaners in Calgary.

2006-03-28
Lions add depth to D
The B.C. Lions announced today that import linebacker Maurice Jones and import defensive lineman Eric Hadley have signed with the club.

2006-03-29
KIDD'S DEMAND: PLAY ME OR CUT ME

Veteran linebacker wants a return to full-time status on the defence

I have got to see if I can catch one of these games...

The television schedule for the CFL in the US is here

2006-03-31
CALL HIM A QUARTERBACK
The Toronto Argonauts love collecting Heisman Trophy winners almost as much as they do Grey Cups.

HAH, thier letting Eric Crouch play QB? I guess you dont need to throw deep or accurately in the CFL :p

Kidding of course, but this guy really needs to learn that Nebraska QB = very little anywhere else. He could make a good DB or WR if he actually applied himself and stopped being...well, you know.

I wonder what Mc manus is going to be like. last year Danny Wimprine did good with the stamps.

Mc manus has another good year ..... I feel hes loosing the touch.

Did I ever Hate him with the ti-cats, always winning over Montreal few years ago!

2006-04-01
STAMPEDERS SIGN FOLK
Team signs University of Calgary product. The Calgary Stampeder announced the free agent signing of safety/linebacker Ryan Folk. As per club policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed.

2006-04-03
FORMER 'RIDER DEAD AT 74
Former Saskatchewan Roughriders lineman Don Walsh died of cancer Saturday in Vancouver. He was 74.

pboily said:
What's happening to Calvillo?

Nothing he's staying #1.

The Al's are doing it again, if Carter is real good, Montréal is going to have, again, The best #1 quarter-back AND the best #2 quarter-back in the league.

When Ham was at the #1 montreal had calvillo as a back-up and back then the Al's had the best #1 and #2 quarter-backs.

Last year the stampeders found a good quarter-back in Wimprine, they needed the back-up, think they will use him good this year!

Top Bottom