Challenge-XII-06

shulec

Grrrrr... I AM the force!
Hall of Fame Staff
While the general Hall of Fame is an ongoing competition, we are running a series of ten games called the Hall of Fame Challenge Series. Standard Hall of Fame rules (*) still apply, but any games meeting the settings of one of the games will be counted towards the Challenge.

(*) Please read the >> HOF rules << BEFORE playing!
(*) Games must be played using the >> BUFFY MOD 3.19.003 <<
(*) Games to be submitted via the >> Civ IV Hall of Fame Website <<
(*) New players, please >> register << using your CFC forum name

Settings:
  • Victory Condition: Diplomatic (though all victory conditions must be enabled)
  • Difficulty: Deity
  • Starting Era: Ancient
  • Map Size: Standard Small
  • Speed: Epic
  • Map Type: Terra
  • Required: No Tribal Villages
  • Must Not Be Checked: No Barbarians
  • Civ: Inca (Huayna Capac)
  • Opponents: Must include America (Lincoln), England (Elizabeth), Ethiopia (Zara Yaqob), Japan (Tokugawa), Russia (Peter), Zulu (Shaka)
  • Version: 3.19.003
  • Date: 1st December 2013 to 1st March 2014
The earliest finish date wins, with score as a tiebreaker.

Looks fun.
One comment. Some people really like to try to a #1 HoF spot while playing these.
Unfortunately, this one slot is a little harder to beat: 770 AD
It can definitely be done, but I just wanted to point that out in case you'd rather go for a small map : 1350 AD or Large: 1305 AD. Then someone is guaranteed to be rewarded with a #1
(it has nothing to do with the fact the 770 is my game)

Looks fun.
One comment. Some people really like to try to a #1 HoF spot while playing these.
Unfortunately, this one slot is a little harder to beat: 770 AD
It can definitely be done, but I just wanted to point that out in case you'd rather go for a small map : 1350 AD or Large: 1305 AD. Then someone is guaranteed to be rewarded with a #1
(it has nothing to do with the fact the 770 is my game)

I hear you, but I am trying to maintain settings that S & T players may not instantly reject.

You must be mistaken... it clearly says "small". :crazyeye:

Top Bottom