CharisTale2 - Mongolian Peace Corps

Originally posted by Charis
I'm not sure at this point which will make the next tale, but I'm sure Gweeto will somehow be involved!

Tnx,
Charis

hmm...

Horsemen Hordes conquest? (conquer the world using only horsemen). Reminds me of a "Viking Scribe" I read at Apolyton about 5 years ago.

Wonderful story, owing so much to you having no military to rely on and due to the use of many screenies.

Those people with stories that are walls of text and lack screenies need to get with the program :mad:

I enjoyed this story and was hoping as I was reading that in the end you would triumph, the cliff-hangers of the race for fission and the UN vote makes this one of the best Civ3: Stories out there :goodjob:

:)

Yes, an electrifying write-up of an outstanding game, with lots of very good pics. CFC must be proud to be its host !

I know I'm only about 3 months late but............

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!! I didn't think it was possible! Insanly well played and great narration to go along with it!

Oh my god you can't do ths to me I need to know! WAAA! Really good story... you have me ignoring my girl friend so I can read it :)

@ Genghis: :lol: I'm even 5 months later than you. Can't believe I've missed this. Hilarious, all the way through from the concept til the finish :goodjob:

Hehe, i'm even later, I read it a couple months ago, but it's still amazing. Maybe next time You can try and get a domination win without building any military(i.e. propaganda and cities from peace, w/o using pillagers. It'd be hard, but i'm sure the mighty charis can do it!).

Originally posted by Erik Mesoy
Actually, that isn't insane enough!!! There was a domination win game here:
http://realmsbeyond.net/civ/epic13.html
No attacking cities, no bombarding cities even.

Gotta dissagree with you erik, this game is WAAAY harder & more random then that one.

That game you can attack units in the field & after beating the AI down sue for cities/techs.

In this game all you could do is expand as quick as possible, and have settlers ready incase 2 AIs go to war & raize a city, try propaganda, & kiss major @#$.

I said it once I'll say it again, BRILLIANT! Best read since Betazed's Diety AW game.

Aahh, I get it.

Playing this game but trying for domination instead of diplomatic!

Gonna try that.

LMAO!!! Its just a shame that the pics have all been deleted from the server.

Heh! This writeup reminds me of all the newbie games I played, using OCC, irrigating every tile, building every available city improvement before even thinking about military. I used to think a military should be built with "surplus" shields, once all my citizens had every comfort available and wanted to dress up in cammys and play paintball. Ah, the good ol days, before Emperor, before Deity, before AW :)

Just joined. Looking for pointers to help me play. All I can say is that I am not even trying something like than till I have been playing civ for a 100 years. Salutations to Chris. Really impressive

Mirc said:
Why did you bumped this thread?

It's a truely amazing game and a thoroughly bumpworthy thread. You don't need more reason than that, do you?

Ooops...
I did it again [pimp]
:bump:

Top Bottom