Che Guevara (3d - anim - era) + Mercosur fantasy civilization

I think CivArmy should do his own Castro. Sween's leaderhead has pallete issues as well as it doesn't really move It creeps me out.

If he does, it will be excellent quality!

Yeah, but it Creeps me out. It does look exactly liek Castro, though... Square head and all.

Speaking of which... is he dead yet? Oh wait, thats right, he is a robot and/or vampire and can't die.

Maybe Castor is the Pope? Maybe he goes down to the Pope-Cave at night and dons the Pope-hat and the rides around in the Popemobile!

Oh wait, I got the Pope confused with Batman again.

Does that mean Fedeil Castro is Batman? :eek:

Funny thing is my last name is Stoner and I'm like, a huge anti-drug person :p

TopGun69 said:
True, but I have already Sween's Fidel Castro for Cuba - and no good LH for Bolivia. Well, Che had some serious guerilla business in Bolivia and I "need" to use this LH. There ya go... :)
How bout Bolivar :| ?

I did the Bolivar leaderhead, use my home page to find his link, but he is leader of Venezuela, cos he is from this country, I think Bolivia has its name cos Bolivar helped the freedom process there.

In ACM I must a Cuban leader and Sween Fidel continue with problems, maybe I use Che like Cuban leader at this time and make in the future the Fidel Castro leaderhead, I can't do it know, cos I must do some units (actily it is not "same", but "a lot of " :lol: )

BTW, I'll do (not now, in the future) the Vatican civilization using Pope as leader :D Check my leaderhead request (sign links)

Thanks for all you for enjoying!!!!

jorde said:
Great leaderhead!! Though I'd rather see Montevideo instead of Montevideu, and also Monterrey is on the city list twice... other than that, there are no many things to complain about! :goodjob:

Actually, Monterrey is on the list three times, with Merida, Concepcion and Leon (with accents in their proper places, which I'm too lazy to do) on the list twice. Other than that :goodjob:

Top Bottom