• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Chi - Huge Fractal - invite only

Chi_AD-1949_to_Cutlass

Bug wiping out any gold I try to accumulate? +270 or so and my 81 gold dropped to 73 when I ended my turn :eek: :sad:

Maybe a spy stole it. They do steal trivial amounts through espionage. Though I did see a couple of other things, things I didn't pay a lot of attention to at the time, just some things that seemed odd.

World War has broken out as Zoot declares on what seems to be all but two civs. :eek:

:sad: Why me?

I don't recall declaring on you ?

I conquered bjarkekr's land, and the orange ai tribe were about to settle some empty territory I didn't want them to settle. I need a park for my stealth bombers.

Or, are they your vassal now ? in which case it was unintended consequences.

I don't recall declaring on you ?

I conquered bjarkekr's land, and the orange ai tribe were about to settle some empty territory I didn't want them to settle. I need a park for my stealth bombers.

Or, are they your vassal now ? in which case it was unintended consequences.

Yes, he is my vassal. I left him with one city on an island that has the one square.

So, is there a chance of peace? If so, I'd also rather you did not take that city that I left him. It is right on my border.

Top Bottom