• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Chuck Norris Facts

Chuck Norris never uses ships or aircraft to attack another continent. He just drags the other continent across the world until it touches his.

Chuck norris wants Civ5. AI's too easy, human enemies too scared at him.

Chuck norris, well, does not even need a map, he's a winner already.

Chuck norris, doesn't need settlers either. It is a "Chucktizen" unit. anyone who touches it is roundhouse kicked to Alpha Centauri.

:lol::lol: You almost knocked me out of my chair laughing with this one! :lol::lol:

thanks!

Chuck Norris' city once got hit by a ICBM. Angered, he riped the AI's citys off the ground with his bare hands and threw them to Alphia Central

Chuck Norris is a new leader for America, with the following traits:
  • Trait #1 is Charismatic: this is a given.
  • Trait #2 is Spiritual: Chuck Norris will change civics any time he wants and you will like it.
  • Trait #3 (yes, Chuck Norris gets three) is Aggressive: Chuck Norris spits on his hands and rubs them together, then thwacks each soldier upside the head, granting them Combat I promotion.
  • Starting Tech #1 is Hunting: obviously.
  • Starting Tech #2 is Fishing: Chuck Norris likes to relax on the seventh day.
  • Unique Unit is the Navy Seal, but Chuck Norris can build them as soon as he has gunpowder.
  • Unique Building is the Dojo: replaces barracks, but giving special roundhouse attack. He is quoted as saying, "Malls!? Who the hell goes to malls!?"
  • Favorite Civic is Free Speech: he is a real American, after all.

Favorite Civic is Free Speech: he is a real American, after all.

Or perhaps a favorite Civic combo? Hereditary Rule and State Property--everything belongs to the state, and by the state, I mean Chuck Norris. He would institute a Police State, but the only "police" in the entire country is one of his roundhouse kicks. Any more would be a waste of time and doughnuts.

Chuck Norris makes Anarchy in India...

Chuck Norris beats Isabella to Buddhism on Diety without Mysticism.

-Chuck Norris is the only civ that makes Isabella convert to his religion.
-Chuck Norris is able to receive tech tribute from Tokagowa (sp?) the moment they meet.
-Chuck Norris does not plant cottages. He plants towns.
-Chuck Norris can grow towns underwater.
-Chuck Norris can work tiles beyond the BFC. On the very turn that the city is founded.

Fact is, in his great forsight, Attacko would probably build an escape galley in time :mischief:

Chuck Norisses power level is over 9000!!!!

Top Bottom