citizens in a mod/scenario

jatibi

Warlord
I'm looking for a well made mod or scenario whose creator messed a lot (succesfully) with citizen-settings for reference for my own scenario. Can anyone direct me to one?

I'm mostly interested in modern/industrial stuff so I don't usually follow not-epic, not-modern mods. Thank you!

I did quite a bit with citizens in my African scenario. I found that there seemed to be a limit to the number you can have. R8XFT also did a lot with them in Anno Domini and I think he found some way to beat the limit, although I don't know how he did it.

I've also made many changes to citizens, in my ancient Greek scenario.

What I would suggest you do, would be to copy the citizens in my mod or Anno Domini Classic, and just rename and revalue the citizens that way, as they have all the "filler" citizens added (which is what gives you such a low limit in the first place ;))

Thank you. My basic idea until now is to make the "entertainer" costly (minus gold, minus corruption), and I don't know how much benefit I shall give the taxmen to make that even a bit and so on ...

btw I've never seen the AI use something else than the taxman. Is that simple AI-stupid or because the taxman gives enough so he doesn't need the others?

I will take a look at the things you mentioned.

I've seen them use entertainers all the time...

Top Bottom