City 6, sechs, seis, sex, six...

Hmm, I'm just wondering if we needed to have this thread and the 'Upcoming Poll City 6' thread? Is there anyway we can try and amalgamate these types of threads in future?

Perhaps we should have a stickied 'scheduled poll' thread where Sommers can just announce what issues may be polled and when they will be begun. The thread is not to be used for discussion itself but when it is thought a poll will be needed it can be announced in this thread with a link to a discussion thread (this thread being an example of a 'discussion' thread).

If anyone thinks the point I have raised in this post is worth further discussion please quote this post and reply in the polls thread.

Settler for Iron city is ready in 2 turns... Here is the updated list of suggested names, in case anyone wants to add a name or chime in support for one particular name over another.

1. Almaty
2. Sexitime
3. Atyrau
4. Karagandy
5. Kyzylorda

If folks are fine with this list I guess :king: can just keep selecting names from the list as we found cities. :goodjob:

I stand by Sexitime, as a tribute to the Borat character, that gave our civ our name.

Atyrau gets my vote :)

Top Bottom