City center yield not added

I just had this same thing happen in my last BNW with latest update. I don't know if it's ever happened before. I was gifted a city as part of a peace deal, and none of the city's production was included in the totals - not food, production, science, culture, gold or faith. I was going to try to figure out how to take a screen shot and post, but I see that this has been done several times, so I just thought I'd post that this is still a problem.

Still happening. Every city acquired through a peace trade has this issue - central tile produces no food/production - which too often results in 1 pop cities working a 2 food tile with zero net production or food.

Why is this still not fixed? ridiculous. It basically breaks the game if you ever accept an opponent's cities in a peace deal.

I too have it in my current game. It seems that it only happens with cities you get from Peace Deals. What a waste. You would think that Firaxis would have fixed an issue that's present since the game's first release, but apparently not...

More precisely, the bug applies to cities you get from peace deals that are initiated on the AI's turn. Just reject the peace deal offered by the AI and offer the same deal on your turn.

More precisely, the bug applies to cities you get from peace deals that are initiated on the AI's turn. Just reject the peace deal offered by the AI and offer the same deal on your turn.

Seriously? I want to try this out and see if I can confirm it. That would be awesome if it works. This bug is a game-breaker.

I would characterize this as the worse bug I know of, but I don't think I would call it game breaking. Small cities are the worst hit, as they might never grow without the center tile.

Why is this not among the Confirmed Bugs sub-forum?

Moderator Action: Thanks for pointing that out. For some reason, this thread got moved out of Confirmed Bugs sometime last year. The thread has now been moved back. On a more general note, for a variety of reasons, the Confirmed Bugs subforum hasn't being updated for a long time.

Happened to me after a deal that I initiated. Ugh.

I just hit it too. Korea offered me the city in a peace deal; center tile (where all the food is) is not being worked even after I annexed it.

Top Bottom