City Combat

Skibbi

Prince
Cities should not have health, and anyone attacking the city is fighting the garrison. That makes it more realistic and also easier in Stalingrad. Heavy Bombers can destroy factories or hospitals.

Like the idea of destroying buildings

damage on cities transferred to buildings is planned at some point.

I remember the WW2 mod for Civ4 having the feature of bombers being able to target cities/production/ships, been ages since Ive played it tho so cannot remember if it actually worked well or kinda broke certain parts of the game.

If the cities buildings are to be damaged, I'd like to see them being rebuilt repaired at a lesser expense. It would make the game too cumbersome if you had to build all the buildings from scratch in a city because of bombing.

it will be a percentage of damage, you won't have to rebuilt it completely.

And,automatic rebuild.
But what about the garrison fighting?

And,automatic rebuild.
But what about the garrison fighting?

Impossible without rewriting the land units AI and the DLL source code.

If you have Civ 4 I think you really should try out it's WW2 mod Skibbi, its fan made and was so good that it came with the box :)

Just keep in mind that it is Civ4 afterall, so there is no more development at all on it but tbh it was in a finished state imo. I played the crap out of it before Civ5 came :)

Just get the updates from the creator and you should be good to go, be warned tho it can be slightly tricky to find downloads sadly :(

I have Civ IV Road to War. Thats why I want Open Play, building bombing, etc.

Top Bottom