City Graphics Set - Japan: Heian Period to Modern Era

EDIT: Made some fixes. Apparently, I added the wrong files to the archive. :crazyeye:

New version also includes a second version with the Yayoi Period as the "Ancient Graphics".

I really like the new version too! :goodjob: And the walled cities are equally great.

However, in the modern era the skyscrapers still seem to have the top cut off in game. :( Maybe you could shave off a floor or two?

Hmm... I'll need to have that fixed then. I didn't have a chance to test the "Modern" graphics.

EDIT: I shifted the "Modern" graphics down a little in the edited file. If they still appear cut off at the top, how about posting a screenshot so I can see what's wrong with them?

Here is a screenshot. On the left you see that lowering the graphics almost solved the problem of the cut upper corners (which still can be seen in the walled city). After lowering, however, the city base doesn't seem to be equally well centered on the square... :sad:

EDIT: Old screenshot removed.

Seems like I'm going to have to shave off a section of those skyscrapers.

I reduced the size of the skyscrapers for the Walled graphics. They should appear properly now.

They look perfect now! :) And removing the building in the background in made things better as well. :goodjob: I'll post the new version of my scenario this weekend!

Attachments

• cities.png
    cities.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 217
Top Bottom