City of Kuhkaff

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Welcome to Kuhkaff

Kuhkaff is the Capital City of the North Province. Founded on the grasslands at the foot of the mountains that cross the southern border of our Province, Kuhkaff is a thriving, yet humble town when compared to some of the larger cities in the area. As a city, our population has created quite a few of the Settler groups that have expanded our nations borders. There's not much to do here in Kuhkaff, except drink the local ice cold beer and....well, as I've said, we've created quite a few Settler groups here. Hopefully, one day we shall have the Cultural buildings in place that will help enlighten our citizens. As you can see from the picture above, I have managed to build an adequate Mayor's Office. We have even dedicated a wing for the Governor :D. Welcome CivGeneral.

As the Mayor of this fine city, I am interested in knowing what the local citizens think and how they feel about our growing metropolis. If you have any suggestions or complaints, please keep in mind that the Governor is available right down the hall. :) Just kidding. Like a good indian tracker, I always like to keep my ear on the railroad track so I can tell when the trains coming...
no, that's not it :( Uh, I always like to keep my finger wet so I can tell which way the winds blowing...nooo, well heck! You know what I mean. Welcome everyone and free beer for all.

Citizens of Kuhkaff! Great news! It appears we will have a new Library built this next t/c. Yes, a new place to store and use our books. We'll now have something to do when we get off work! Let's hear for the Governor - Hooray!

It also appears that some of you have been busy, as Kuhkaff will be sending out a new batch of Settlers soon. Congrats! :)

People of Kuhkaff. We have finished our new Library and it is in full operation! Come and enjoy our vast aisles of countless works by the masters of literature. Learn of distant lands and lost loves. Check the books out and take them home to your families, or stay and read them here. Either way, read a book today.

I have seen our list of future projects funded by the Governor and it shows that after we complete our Temple this next t/c, we are due to receive a University (this is more great news). This is followed by a barracks, then city walls, and a pikeman. As your Mayor, I'm going to propose to the Governor that after the Temple, we produce an Aqueduct so we can grow as a city should with a new supply of fresh water. Then we can build the barracks to upgrade our garrison to pikeman. After the barracks, I believe would be the appropriate time for the University, and it should by followed by a Marketplace. But if you have other proposals, let me know.

But getting a Library followed by a Temple is a remarkable acheivement for our city. We are well on our way to a Metropolis.

Yes, our Temple is complete! We now have a place to gather and worship. A place to seek guidance for the daily rigors of life, to seek forgiveness for recent acts, and to be thankful in silence. Come, I hope to see you all here.

The Great Governor of Kuhkaff, CivGeneral has allocated funds to start construction on a new Aqueduct. In fact, he has approved the entire plan we submitted to him. This is indeed, great news.

You'll be happy to know that our Governor is the first Governor in this Demogame to take command of the DP position in a t/c. Quite an accomplishment it was, and a great job he did. Hail CivGeneral.

People of Kukaff! With the completion of our new Aqueduct, we have the supply of fresh water that will let us grow to be a large city. Let us thank the architechs who designed it, the construction workers who built it, and most of all, our Governor who paid for it. Hooray for CG!

People of Kuhkaff! Just to keep you abreast of our current situation, I am posting a screenshot of our City Statistics. Here you can see our currently approved build queue and the related costs. You can also get a pretty good overview of the cities operations. These might help you with future planning for our fine city.

People of Kuhkaff. My political position in Kuhkaff, the Provincial Capital of the North province, has just improved. I am now your Deputy Governor. Hopefully, this step up will help us drive Kuhkaff to the potential limits we see for our fine city.

Please join me in welcoming the new Governor of the North Province, Eklektikos! He has finally chosen to return to Gubernatorial duties and responsibilities, and Kufkaff and The North Province are proud and honored to have him.

In last night's t/c, we presented a proposal to bring fresh irrigation water out of Bavaria and into the farms of Kuhkaff. I am happy to say that this water will soon be flowing through your fields to make them even more abundant in food production than they already are. Below is a map showing the proposed irrigation canal. Ultimately, this project will extend beyond Kuhkaff and continue on towards Gunninheim.

We now have a University in Kuhkaff. You may call me Professor if you like, as I will be teaching a couple of courses there.

Things are looking up, people. Three cheers for Kuhkaff

People of Kuhkaff! I am please to announce we have secured the contract to build the Military Academy here in our great city. Construction has begun, but the completion time is scheduled to take longer than we thought.

This will bring a new proud heritage to our city and to our Province. Kuhkaff will be the home for training the finest Armies in the Fanatikan Military for centuries to come. Grand ceremonies will be held on the Academies Estate when triumphant troops come home from distant wars.These are glorious times for our thriving city.

As you can see, the irrigation plan has worked out well. Along with our bountiful fields, we also have new mining in our hills, which should help raise revenues for the Academy. And, YES! New science technologies have brought us astride even the most advanced nations in the world in transportation. We shall soon have railroads in Kuhkaff. This means even more commerce.

And lastly, I have decided to run for Governor of The North Province. And it looks like I'm doing quite well in the polls. Hopefully this time tomorrow I will also be your new Governor.
See you at the Military Academy.

Mayors of the cities of The North Province, your city tiles have been neglected by the President/DP. Needed irrigation and roading requests were ignored continually. It is your cities that will suffer. Without the needed irrigation, they will not grow. You have voiced your opinion before, do it again. Go to the PI threads and voice your opinion again. Your rights are on the line here.

People of Kuhkaff, we will soon be completing the Military Academy. Our first Army trained at the Military Academy will soon be hitting the front lines. The event will be an historic event for our militaristic civilization. Please be on hand for the Grand Opening.

Your Mayor and Governor,
Cyc

People of Kuhkaff! We have completed the Wonder - Military Academy. This is great news for our city. Not only will we be the center for the production of Fanatikan Armies, but this marks an historical precedence for our Militaristic society. Our Cultural value has also been improved by this addition of Military Heritage. Let the bands play on, a Parade is called for!

We are now in production of a Factory that will enhance the production values of Kuhkaff. We will soon join our sister cities in this great Province in the Industrial Age with the completion of this Factory. Jobs for everyone! A great day in Kuhkaff!

People of Kuhkaff, soon we will hear the boots of the first Army of Fanatika trained in the Military Academy marching down our streets. There have been Armies before, but never of this stature. Rejoice in the knowledge that Kuhkaff will play a major part in the defense of Fanatika, as well as the further expansion of our borders. Hail Kuhkaff, Hail Fanatika!

Nice to have you back CYC :congrats:

Citizens of Kuhkaff, the war is upon us now and we are just starting to send our young Armies to conquer foriegn lands. Hold tight to the thoughts that they will all return safely. In doing so, keep in mind the old proverb: A bird in hand is worth two in bush.

We have grown from a small village of happy Fanatikans creating Settler groups and workers for our nation to an inland Metropolis. Together we have produced many Cultural projects as well as the improvements our city needs. We have stood the test of time and now look forward to our next step.

Sanitation in Fanatika has reached a point where Hospitals are now efficient long term ventures where more people are cured of disease and illness, than die of neglect. I propose to place such a Hospital here in Kuhkaff. It will lengthen our average life times and ensure the longevity of our children and their children.

With the completion of our first Colliseum, I would like to suggest the initiation of a new sports team for our city. Maybe Rugby would be the proper sport. We could call them teh Cadets. Just a thought. Perhaps it could be kept on the university/ Academy level, who knows...

I will be leaving shortly to lands South. It appears I will become the Governor of the Wine and Dine Province (soon to be renamed). With your kind permission, I would like to remain your Mayor. I could continue to work for the structures and personnel needed to help you grow and develop, although this would become a long-distance relationship.

I'm off to see Governor Shaitan now, to reccomend that Hospital for our city. Then a quick trip out to Penguin before assuming my new post. I'll keep in touch!

Kuhkaff will definitely receive a hospital but it may not be an immediate thing. As it is not necessary until the city is ready to grow beyond population 12 we will plan its build to coincinde with that need.

People of Kuhkaff!

As the proud Mayor of this great city, I wish to thank you all for the continued support. Your diligence has brought a grand military tradition to Fanatika. Together, we have produced mighty Armies and hearty Settler groups. Our Cultural heritage is among the top cities of Fanatika. We are a strong people in a strong province, in Fanatika - the strongest nation in the world.

A toast to Kuhkaff and its citizens!

Top Bottom