City separation and aircraft range

Creepy Old Man

Warlord
When I capture a city, I don't like piling my aircraft into it right away. Either it's still too close to the enemy road network, and therefore vulnerable, or I'm busy burning it. Either way, it's not a safe place for valuable aircraft. This means that after capturing one city, to assault the next my aircraft are often operating at maximum range, and frequently beyond the aircraft scout radius. It's annoying having to wait for a city to finish burning so I can replace it, so that I can advance my aircraft, and then resume my attack.

With the new patch, cities will be farther apart. I'm concerned that this will drastically reduce the effectiveness of aircraft. It will be far too hard to fly past the national border and bomb the enemy's units before they can reach you.

Should aircraft ranges (especially scout range) be increased since the new patch is increasing the distance between cities?

Maybe by like one of two but I personally have ever had a problem with aircraft reaching the target I want it to, at least for the later game aircraft

Top Bottom