Civ 3 COMPLETE Edition??

OvrEagR

Chieftain
First off, WOW! There is almost too much info on these forums for my poor little mind to wade through safely! :crazyeye:

I have been poking around for a little while and finally decided to register so I could ask a highly inflammatory question.... :nuke:

Is there a working trainer for Civilization 3 Complete Edition?

There are a lot of cool utilities/mods/etc here, but I can't seem to find a simple trainer that works with the Complete Edition. From what I have been able to tell, C3C means Civ 3 Conquests, not Civ 3 Complete. And version 1.22 refers to Conquests not Complete. :sad:

Is the Complete edition too new? There seem to be a few utilities that partially work with it though.

PS. I hope I put this in the right forum!

Thanks!

The Complete Edition just means that Civ3, and Conquests (and Play the World) are all included in the same package... so anything that works for Civ3 Conquests will work for Complete.

Ok, I guess that is where I was confused. I kept reading posts that said the memory "somethings" where different for each release of the game and that the Complete edition had all new ones and no one had figured them out yet.

LoL, this is exactly why I am not a programmer!!

Top Bottom