Civ 4 Dreams - Anyone?

King
Have you seen cIV dreams?

I played quite a lot at a time civ 3 but didn't saw any civ dreams but lately I've seen couple of cIV dreams :eek:

Last one was hilarious 'cos there was also Babylon 5 character in it :D

I was playing with anynumous civ and was a bit of concerned what happens at the other continent. Well we get into the Helicopter unit and there was embassador Mollari from Babylon 5 :lol: We fly over island where I saw iron resources and there was hammers on it :D and we went to the other continent and Mollari says something familiar from Babylon 5, then I wake up and laughed a bit of since it was ****ing obscure.

It was a bit of geekish dream but I deserved it since I've played a quite lot of cIV lately and watched Babylon 5 first season :mischief:

That's the sort of dream I would have. :lol:

Take a hint from your subconscious and have a game where Mollari is the leader of your Centauri Republic civ... I think the Russians would suit his Imperial style rather well. :D

I have had some great games of CivIII, influenced by watching ST Voyager at the time, where I was Seven of Nine of the Borg (well, I may not be quite as 'pneumatic' as her but hey, a girl can dream, can't she? :p), it made me feel powerful to have the imaginary Borg on my side and I think the games have carried over into my dreams of a couple of occasions. It's all good fun, isn't it. :D

Mine have some vague references to not having enough workers for all that undeveloped land, and are vaguely algebraic (they remind me of Chess dreams when I used to play semi-pro, must tickle the same part of the brain)

I really shouldn't play for 20+ hours at a time :)

:lol: I was thinking of starting a thread like this. I haven't had a Civ4 dream yet, but I've had at least one Civ3 dream in the past.

But yeah. I'm obsessed. Heck, I dug the diplomacy song of Genghis Khan out from the program files and am listening to it as I type. :crazyeye:

I think I've seen Civ 4 Catherine in my dreams (j/k)
I guess I don't play enough to dream about it.

Zydor said:
You really really need to get out more ....:D
Zydor said:
Zydor said:
Zydor said:
Zydor said:
Zydor said:
Zydor said:
Zydor said:
Zydor said:

Zydor said:
no civ dreams here.. Counter-Strike Dream tho. but I've gotten them for a long time lol, hell i havent played in almost a month.

This Civ3 dream of mine happened a long time ago, but I remember it because it was quite funny.

In my dream, I was the commander of a worn out company, and the Russians were approaching the base which my company just took over (which was my school in real life) with tanks. Determined not to let Communism take over Democracy, I told my worn out soldiers (who were my classmates), to fortify themselves at the classroom windows to get a good view of the ruskies.

Then in the school soccer field, there was an artillery piece, which was the industrial age one you get in civ 3, before Radar Artillery. I got some guys to turn the artillery to face the Russians, and the ground was wet and muddy so we had some trouble. After the artillery was placed, I shouted, "FIRE!" and there was this loud bang.

Well thats all, because after that I woke up, but I tried to get myself back to sleep so that I could continue the battle even though it was a dream, and I also wanted to see the outcome, but then I couldn't go back to sleep... so The End!

Velvet-Glove said:
That's the sort of dream I would have. :lol:

Take a hint from your subconscious and have a game where Mollari is the leader of your Centauri Republic civ... I think the Russians would suit his Imperial style rather well. :D

Heh, yeah. Though his colour should be purple "but on purpe, I'm stunning" :D

I have had some great games of CivIII, influenced by watching ST Voyager at the time, where I was Seven of Nine of the Borg (well, I may not be quite as 'pneumatic' as her but hey, a girl can dream, can't she? ), it made me feel powerful to have the imaginary Borg on my side and I think the games have carried over into my dreams of a couple of occasions. It's all good fun, isn't it.

Nice to hear I'm not only one who sees such weird mixture of sci-fi/civ dreams :D

ongwin said:
This Civ3 dream of mine happened a long time ago, but I remember it because it was quite funny.

In my dream, I was the commander of a worn out company, and the Russians were approaching the base which my company just took over (which was my school in real life) with tanks. Determined not to let Communism take over Democracy, I told my worn out soldiers (who were my classmates), to fortify themselves at the classroom windows to get a good view of the ruskies.

Then in the school soccer field, there was an artillery piece, which was the industrial age one you get in civ 3, before Radar Artillery. I got some guys to turn the artillery to face the Russians, and the ground was wet and muddy so we had some trouble. After the artillery was placed, I shouted, "FIRE!" and there was this loud bang.

Well thats all, because after that I woke up, but I tried to get myself back to sleep so that I could continue the battle even though it was a dream, and I also wanted to see the outcome, but then I couldn't go back to sleep... so The End!

:lol: They might have been my Russians coming at you, had a very similar dream, but was attacking a school, but that may had been that Call of Duty addiction i was going through:crazyeye:

I don't get civ dreams, I get civ nightmares. They go like this..

"Contacting peer..."

A minute or two goes past..

"Contacting peer..."

i had a civ dream a long ago, back in times of civ2.....but i dont remeber it....then i discovered the world outside of my room....recommended

I had one where I found an easter egg for an extra religion, not entirely sure what the full reveal conditions were, but your civ needed to have founded all the current options.

The new religion was obviously driven by scientific achievement as it is called "Anatomy"

Top Bottom