Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

Still need zero more for The Kings of Unfair.

We will be playing against these "cheaters":
Boudica of Rome
Julius Caesar of Holy Roman Empire
Churchill of Native Americans
Darius I of Portuguese
Huayna Capac of Germany
Bismark of India

With us randomly getting Elizabeth of the Dutch

EDIT:Roster filled

This SG has no funny hook or complicated ruleset.

It has one objective: Just Win.

I have yet to win a game on Monarch on my normal settings w/a random leader and map, and so here i am looking for a few good SGers ~

Leader/Civilization: Random
Rivals: 1d4 + 5, Random
Difficulty: Monarch
Map: Random
Size: Standard
Speed: Epic
Victory Conditions: All enabled
Other Settings: AGGRESSIVE AI, NO TECH BROKERING, CHOOSE RELIGIONS

Dutch space race in Rhye's and Fall of Civilization. Please sign up in the thread. (Edit: full).

Looking for 0 more players for a peaceful religious challenge SG, playing Gandhi on Monarch or Prince difficulty setting.

Sorry :)

Check here - lurking and advice is welcome :scan:

Looking for players for a Rhye's and Fall 3000BC game with the Ottomans. Sign up here.

BtS Monarch+ preferred

Game Try1 - The Newbies! is now looking for players.

Prince difficulty, Large pangaea map, Player + 10 AI. Game is intended for newer SG-ers, although we would welcome a more experienced player as an onlooker or participating advisor :)

Roster filled!

Isabella has always had the title of an overly religious nutcase who refuses to submit to any infiedels. Well now the tides are turned, for she has been chosen by god to purge the world of ALL infiedels, and to take no captives.

Stats:
Version: BTS 3.13
Dificulty: Prince
Mod: Gods of Old
Map: Standard Pangaea
Rivals: 6 Prechosen Monty, Gigla, Capac, Saladin, Mehmed, and Shaka
Play as: Isabella!!

Variant Rules:
We MUST found a god. This god must be a violent one.
All of our cities, captured or founded MUST be our state religion at the end of that turn.
We CANNOT have a state religion different than the one we founded.
After gaining inquistors (not sure when) we CANNOT have any cities with infiedel religions at the end of ANY turn!
We CANNOT intentionally spread our religion to rival cities
We MUST win a religious, domination, or conquest victory
We WILL NOT give any tech, cities, maps, or units to infiedels, declare open borders, accept vassals with different state religions.
We CAN buy techs with gold ONLY or demand items from the infiedels.

Roster:
~~~~
Darth Meanie
Azaris
Trynthlas
-----
-----

Anyone starting up a Monarchy game? Looking to try out a SG to see how the rest of the world gets things done. Single player isn't cutting it anymore. Some SG experience on Civ3 long ago, accustomed to Monarch/Emporer starts solo.

No crazy scenarios please. One small nation vs several other small nations in an attempt to achieve any victory.

Top Bottom