Civ 5 is an Abomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLeN

Prince
I purchased civ 5 not long after it was released.

I have been in a state of shock ever since.

I played it twice (after purchasing a graphics card also, so I could play it)..

..so I am hundreds of dollars down. That was the most expensive 'two games' in my history.

I went to the civ fanatics chat room, and I see that no one there has emerged from the shock yet, either..

Attachments

• civ5sucks.png
    civ5sucks.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 457
So, you went to a chat room and spammed everyone will trollish garbage, then decided that not enough people were biting? I'm sure you'll be in everyone's thoughts and prayers here tonight.

Civ vanilla has weak points and I didn't play it much but G&K, mods and updates make for a very good game. I look forward to BNW making the game even better.

Anyways, If you want to complain do it by stating what you dislike, or what you miss from civIV or civIII. Of course, it has all been said before and calling it an Abomination is pretty silly. Game has been out for a long time so its very easy to read up on it and know what you are buying.

Civfanatics has a chat?

Total fail.

As for your statement; do you not like it because of the graphic requirements or the gameplay? The former has no bearing on the quality of the game.

I think it should have been called something else.

Maybe:

"Civ for idiots that never played civ before, and don't know what civ is actually all about"?

Or a condensed version of that title:

"Zombie Civ"?

"Civ for clueless gamers"?

"compromi-zation"?

The last version of "Civ" was Civ IV.

I remember when "call to puke" came out -- a civ rip off. That caused me great and serious mental issues.

..but Ciiv 5 is even worse than that.

I don't really need to go and get a list of what makes it suck.

"Abomination" says it all.

It needs to be burned. It's unsalvageable.

Every copy need to be recalled so that they can all be burned.

Then we all need to just try and forget.

You surely know there is a rants thread for this stuff, right? Countdown to thread closing in 3... 2... 1...

Well, yeah, pretty much.

..and thanks. I need any support I can get.

Civ 5 really damaged my outlook on life.

Your outlook of life got damaged because of a game? It must be some life, eh?

Listen man if playing a game you didn't like can change your outlook on the world to the point where life is no longer worth living for you then you may have bigger problems to worry about.

I'd recommend contacting a professional as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom