CIV 5 KG Multiplayer Strategy Videos

AlwAysAnA

Chieftain
Hey guys,

Don't know if there is a pure MP strategy forum here, looked around a bit and didn't find it, so posting here.

I am playing a great deal of no quitter games and in order to improve on my game it would be awesome to get some in depth knowledge as to what more experienced players are doing.

I am sure there is several in play videos with english commentary of MP games.

Would be great if you post links to the good ones. I am specifically looking for Gods and Kings free for all (FFA) strategy.

Tanks in advance.

NQCivViking.

Tanks in advance.

NQCivViking

Don't automate workers

Don't fight 2-3 different fronts when you have artillery, and never underestimate the value of navies in Fractal/Pangaea.;)

hey buddy,

Thanks for the advice :) I have only automated workers in that game only.

As to the navy i have learnt to understand how powerful it could be.

the top mp players are getting the most out of the situation by knowing the game mechanics very well and adapting to the map and civ.

nq usually won by the player that has the most hammers and produced the best army to dominate whilst keeping up in tech and or beelining a tech providing a decisive military unit (frigate/ xbow/ uu/ spam cheap unit)

or player with isolated/ defensive terrain/ peaceful /noob neighbours and beelined tech buildings and defensive buildings/ wonders, prob got HG and Himeji and played defense and wins space or attacks with a late game unit combination after out teching.

in mp wars the player who knows when to do what and fastest with the click and pc has a massive advantage

search "builderftw" in youtube

Top Bottom