Civ 5 or Civ 4?

You know that you don't actually have to read them do you?

Getting mad because people don't agree with you is a rather unhealthy policy to have.

You know that you don't actually have to read them do you?

True.

But you also don't have to open a new thread of the same topic each time. In fact, in this and many other forums, it is frowned upon to ignore the search function and repeatedly ask the same questions. I remember Mods closing threads exactly for this reason (repeating a topic). All I am asking is the same treatment for everyone and less clutter and such.

You have got to be kidding me...

Every single day the exact same questions comes up in a new thread. "How is this game?", "Should I get Civ5?", "Is it worth it?", "Civ 4 or Civ5?", etc. etc.

No wonder we have this kind of topics opened every day. CIV V game is an epic fail making so many of us disappointed and frustrated. And all these arrogant charges of $5 per civ which is not worth more than $0.5 for all of them instead of proper patch and playable multiplayer mode.

Bear in mind:

CIV IV in the year 2005 - 18 people games fully smooth.
CIV V in the year 2012 - 8 people game hardly playable.

What a bull....

No wonder we have this kind of topics opened every day. CIV V game is an epic fail making so many of us disappointed and frustrated. And all these arrogant charges of $5 per civ which is not worth more than $0.5 for all of them instead of proper patch and playable multiplayer mode.

Bear in mind:

CIV IV in the year 2005 - 18 people games fully smooth.
CIV V in the year 2012 - 8 people game hardly playable.

What a bull....

There is a massive rants thread for that. I am not saying people cannot voice their opinions, but they should do so in the place they belong. And the definitely don't belong in a regurgitated thread every single day.

You have got to be kidding me...

Every single day the exact same questions comes up in a new thread. "How is this game?", "Should I get Civ5?", "Is it worth it?", "Civ 4 or Civ5?", etc. etc. And every single day more or less the same people jump on the occasion to reiterate their rants and gripes about the games, happy they have found yet another "fresh" thread to voice their (negative) opinion and start a heated debate over CiV5.

And I read all of them...do you know how I feel :yuck:?

@Moderator: how about merging them threads?

Moderator Action: Threads merged.

And I read all of them...do you know how I feel :yuck:?

Moderator Action: Threads merged.

Honestly, I feel like you, but because of the game... :yuck:

We shouldn't loose sight of the real "yucking" thing here... just my two cents.

There are good reasons why most of this board is filled with people complaining about this game, and even then most of the rant threads get merged with the big rant thread and even this thread got merged because it made wannabe rage, even with cleaning up, most of this board is people complaining about this shameful, shameful product.

It's more then evident that most people are highly dissapointed about CiV, it might have prettier graphics and the Hex system, but for the first you pay a massive processing time cost and for the second you're forced to deal with an AI who's approach to strategy is about as complex as hungry hungry hippo's.

Top Bottom