• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ 6 "Are you sure?" appears with no way to respond [Build 2100202]

Rocksoft

Chieftain
Hi:
Over the last month, I've had several instances of the "Are you sure" dialog box appearing over top of what I'm doing, BUT without displaying any "Yes" or "No" buttons to reply to the question; this has the effect of blocking any subsequent action. Usually, I am able clear these dialogs by using the Esc key, but they're very annoying. Less frequently, I have also had instances of a leader picture graphic, without any text and once again without any controls to close it with, appearing over top of the play area; these errors are even worse, as the only way "past" them is to force a Windows restart (I play Civ6 on a Windows 10 desktop). Anyone else experience the same or know what causes this?

Happened to me only once, when I killed an enemy unit with Aztec's eagle warrior, on a hex where they also had a builder. The eagle warrior converted their military unit to another builder, meaning I had two builders with no movement points on the same hex. Esc key cleared the message and next turn I was able to move both builders. I figured the "are you sure?" question (without any options to click) was about deleting a unit, because you shouldn't be able to have two builders on one tile. Possibly just something the developers have not thought about happening...

Top Bottom