Civ avatars are back!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery!
In total there are 945 avatars available.
Note that this feature doesn't support categories so all the avatars are sorted by file name.
Check them out!

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 10.58.28 AM.png

Unfortunate that there's no categorization, and you can't expand the dialog box and thus are forced into scrolling 6 at a time.

Unfortunate that there's no categorization, and you can't expand the dialog box and thus are forced into scrolling 6 at a time.
It should not be a big issue. Avatar is something most people just pick once and leave it there for a long time.

It should not be a big issue. Avatar is something most people just pick once and leave it there for a long time.
And then there are people who change their avatars every other month (or more often).

Even some Civ players do this.

But it will be nice not to see so many question marks around the forum where avatars used to be.

For any other lost lurkers like me who read this thread but couldn't figure out how to change their avatar from the blah "?" to one of the 945 avatars in the Gallery, looking in the "Gallery" above won't work. Log in, click your user name on the blue bar towards the upper right, select "Personal Details," and then click on the avatar to change it. Select "Pick avatar from gallery" and scroll down.

For any other lost lurkers like me who read this thread but couldn't figure out how to change their avatar from the blah "?" to one of the 945 avatars in the Gallery, looking in the "Gallery" above won't work. Log in, click your user name on the blue bar towards the upper right, select "Personal Details," and then click on the avatar to change it. Select "Pick avatar from gallery" and scroll down.

Thanks, I kept trying to click on the above, until I read your post. :)

Oh, they are useful, but I choose one. :)

The screen comes up, and displays, but it is static. No functionality at all! I am not sure how to get to the location of the avatar picker...
[SOLVED!]

Last edited:
Top Bottom