CiV DOS: THE SPACE RACE CONQUEST (Version 2)

carniflex said:
1. one left click on the file
2. wait 1 second
3. another left click on the name of the file
4. type the new name
5. enter

Yes of course. But then I get a civ#.map.txt, and when I try to load the saved game I´m kicked off...

carniflex said:
... ...
Buying shields for wonders or military cost TWICE buying shields for improvements. I never buy wonders.
I plan the construction of the caravans so that they reach the city (that will build a wonder) the turn after the science needed for the wonder is discovered.
For example, I built caravans for Newton centuries before Theory of Gravity was discovered.
yeah, but this means that there is enough time/'resources' to build that caravans and NOT something else that's (maybe) 'in need' in between.
(...you build caravans everytime when there's nothing else in need to build and send them to the city/cities where the future's wonder are planned...?)
carniflex said:
... ...
Cant you imagine a solidarity between cities ?
i can imagine nearly everything. :twitch:
this helps a lot while NOT playing a "2005 hyper 3 dimensional movie game"... :sad:
carniflex said:
A settler can be built by a city, maintained by another, and can work to improve a third city.
yes, usually we do so.
my thoughts were 'pure math' -
i know
that settlers maybe/usually end up building roads, irrigation or cities some thousand virtual imaginary miles elsewhere.
carniflex said:
... ...I think many cities may quickly get 3 citizen without irrigation and without settler.
Then grow to 4 with lux.
Then build settler.
Then grow to 4 with lux.
Then build settler.
etc.

One key is to anihilate the "food cost" of the city growth valuing the settler thanks to the luxuries.
Another is not to reduce the time needed to grow to 3 because of the food maintaining cost of a settler built too early.

Spoiler :
kirilov said:
1. one left click on the file
2. wait 1 second
3. another left click on the name of the file
4. type the new name
5. enter

Yes of course. But then I get a civ#.map.txt, and when I try to load the saved game I´m kicked off...

please tell us if you are using windows XP, win2000, win98, win95
otherwise we may guess here for centuries... :sad:

i know it's (maybe) not easy
to rename file extensions
under winXP/win2000 ('administrative rights' and so on)
if you have some security settings by system.

but at least (hint, hint!)
you have to rename
the file EXTENSiON ( for example: *.txt into *.map )
not the file NAME ( Civil0 into ... something else ).

GoldBerg said:
yeah, but this means that there is enough time/'resources' to build that caravans and NOT something else that's (maybe) 'in need' in between.

My caravan strategy is the best optimization of time/'resources':
Wonders (that affect entire civ) are priorities on city improvements not built because of caravans.

GoldBerg said:
you build caravans everytime when there's nothing else in need to build and send them to the city/cities where the future's wonder are planned...?)

No. Caravans for wonders are priorities.
I build city improvements when there's no caravan to build.

kirilov said:

another way (MS DOS commands):

ren civil*.txt civil*.map
ren civil*.sav civil*.sve

GoldBerg said:
please tell us if you are using windows XP, win2000, win98, win95
otherwise we may guess here for centuries...
i know it's (maybe) not easy
to rename file extensions
under winXP/win2000 ('administrative rights' and so on)
if you have some security settings by system.

but at least (hint, hint!)
you have to rename
the file EXTENSiON ( for example: *.txt into *.map )
not the file NAME ( Civil0 into ... something else ).

I´m using windows XP.

Spoiler :
kirilov said:
I´m using windows XP.
i thought so.
sorry, i am on win98se
and dunno much about winXP administrative/security settings
but maybe this as a hint:
at win98se
you are just able to change file suffix like *.txt and so on
if you can SEE for example
Civil0.sve
written this (DOS) way (= Civil0.sve )
(not just "Civil0" and something like "SVE file" 'down under' )
in your (CiV) directories window ( "win'95 style" ).

in win98se you just have to go
to ViEW
(at directory window)
and there to something like " Directory Options / Preferences "
there maybe again into something like " ViEW " (or "settings") (above)
there maybe into something like " Advanced Settings "
anyway
you may find
a field after all
where you can
check
and
uncheck
a lot of options.

the most important in 'our' case here
is something like

" show all files "
- check this

and something like
" (don't) show (known) ... suffix / data / filetype "
- uncheck or check this to 'make ALL FiLETYPES/SUFFIXES' visible...!

...maybe you will be able to rename suffix/filetype after this procedure...

Finally I managed to rename the start files (thanks to Goldberg and Carniflex) and got a 1920 BC landing. These are the save files:

Attachments

• Civil1.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 319
kirilov said:
Finally I managed to rename the start files (thanks to Goldberg and Carniflex) and got a 1920 BC landing. These are the save files:
1920 B.C. ! :wow:

kirilov

in the year 1920 BC.
score: 260
percentage: 5%

here is the replay.txt
Code:
................................................................................
.        ..   .  .  . .      ..     .       .  .     .     .     .      . .     

.......                                                
               .. . ... ........      .     ..     ...                          
    .....    ........    .......     ..               ..     .                  
   ........... . .....   ......               .     .........  ...    ...       
 ............. ....  .   .....               .  .. ...................... .     
     .....  ..........  ....          ...      *Rostov.....................     
     ..........   . .   ..    .      ..*Mecca.....*Yakutsk............ ...      
    ..........   ....               ...... ...........................  .       
    ....... .........          .   ..*Nap*Sve*Leningrad.............    ..      
    ....... ... .....         ..     . *Sidon...*Sevastopol..........    .      
    .................          .   .   .....*Moscow.......... .........         
   .......... ..... .         ..   ..............*Vladivostok.........          
   .......... ... .              .....+Be*Riga*Smole*Tblisi............         
  .............                 .......*Krasnoyarsk.................... ..      
  ............                  ...*Odessa....  .. ...................  .       
  ............                .... ..  ...   .. ................... ..  ..      
  ..........                  ...   ..   *Kiev. ...................      .      
  . ....   .                         .     *Astrakh*Minsk............  .        
  . ...    .                  .....        ...........................          
    ...                       ........ .. ...*Novograd................          
    ... .   ..               .................. ......................          
     ....    ..             ............... ...    ..................           
        ..                  ............... ......    .....*Par*Orleans.        
         .                 ................  ......    .....  .....    ..       
         .. ....           .................  ....      ...   ....     ..       
          .......          ..................  ..       ..     ....     ..      
           ........        ...................  .       ..       ..      .      
           .........        ...................          .           .          
          ...........        .... ..............                   ...  ..      
          .............            ........*Babylon            ...  ...... .    
           .............           ............                 ..  . ..   ...  
           ............            ........ ..                   .           .. 
            ..........              .........                    ..     .       
            ..........              ........*Sumer                .       ..    
              ........               ...*Uruk                          .......  
              .......                .........                         .......  
              ......                .......... .                    ........... 
              ......                .......*Nineveh                ............ 
              .....                  .......   .                   ............ 
               ...                   .....+Zimbabwe                ............ 
               ..                    ......   .                    ............ 
               ..                     .....                        ...  ......  
                .                     ....                              .....   
                .                     .                                   ..    

.    . .     . ..    .    . .  .     .           .    .    ..        .       .. 
................................................................................
4000 BC: Zulus found the city of Zimbabwe
4000 BC: Germans found the city of Berlin
3920 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF MOSCOW
3880 BC: Zimbabwe destroyed
3880 BC: Zulu civilization destroyed by Russians
3880 BC: Berlin destroyed
3880 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER POTTERY
3880 BC: German civilization destroyed by Russians
3880 BC: French found the city of Paris
3860 BC: Babylonians found the city of Babylon
3780 BC: Babylonians produce first Militia
3760 BC: Barbarians  form Despotism
3680 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST SETTLERS
3620 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ALPHABET
3620 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF LENINGRAD
3560 BC: Babylonians discover Masonry
3460 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER WRITING
3440 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF KIEV
3400 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF MINSK
3340 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CODE OF LAWS
3320 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SMOLENSK
3300 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ODESSA
3280 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SEVASTOPOL
3260 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER LITERACY
3240 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF TBLISI
3200 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE REPUBLIC
3200 BC: RUSSIANS FORM REPUBLIC
3160 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CEREMONIAL BURIAL
3160 BC: Babylonians found the city of Sumer
3120 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MYSTICISM
3060 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BRONZE WORKING
3060 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SVERDLOVSK
3060 BC: French found the city of Orleans
3000 BC: RUSSIANS: 9 CITIES; 310,000 POPULATION
*** 1:Russians 2:French 3:Babylonians 
2980 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CURRENCY
2960 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF YAKUTSK
2940 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER TRADE
2940 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF VLADIVOSTOK
2900 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PHILOSOPHY
2900 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF NOVOGRAD
2880 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST CARAVAN
2840 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MATHEMATICS
2800 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER UNIVERSITY
2800 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF KRASNOYARSK
2780 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ASTRONOMY
2740 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THEORY OF GRAVITY
2740 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF RIGA
2720 BC: French produce first Phalanx
2700 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER RELIGION
2680 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CONSTRUCTION
2680 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ROSTOV
2680 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ASTRAKHAN
2640 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BANKING
2620 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MEDICINE
2620 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF MECCA
2580 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CHEMISTRY
2540 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD COPERNICUS' OBSERVATORY
2540 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE WHEEL
2500 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ENGINEERING
2500 BC: Babylonians found the city of Uruk
2460 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER INVENTION
2440 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD THE COLOSSUS
2440 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER IRON WORKING
2420 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BRIDGE BUILDING
2400 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER GUNPOWDER
2360 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER EXPLOSIVES
2340 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD ISAAC NEWTON'S COLLEGE
2340 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER METALLURGY
2320 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MAPMAKING
2300 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER NAVIGATION
2300 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF NAPLES
2280 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PHYSICS
2260 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER STEAM ENGINE
2220 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER RAILROAD
2200 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MAGNETISM
2180 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER INDUSTRIALIZATION
2140 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ELECTRICITY
2140 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD DARWIN'S VOYAGE
2140 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ELECTRONICS
2140 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER COMPUTERS
2140 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SIDON
2120 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD SETI PROGRAM
2120 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE CORPORATION
2100 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER REFINING
2080 BC: Babylonians found the city of Nineveh
2060 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER COMBUSTION
2040 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER FLIGHT
2040 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST DIPLOMAT
2020 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ADVANCED FLIGHT
2000 BC: RUSSIANS: 19 CITIES; 1,460,000 POPULATION
1980 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ROCKETRY
1960 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER SPACE FLIGHT
1940 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD APOLLO PROGRAM
1920 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PLASTICS
1900 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ROBOTICS
1880 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD THE LIGHTHOUSE
1880 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD THE PYRAMIDS
yes. :goodjob:

EDiT:
SCORE TABLE / "Hall Of fame" entry done.
:)

here you can see my first try:

GoldBerg

in the year 1420 BC.
score: 271
percentage: 5%

here is the replay.txt
Code:

.......                                                
     .....  ..........  ....          ...      . ..........................     
     ..........   . .   ..    .      ..*Astrakhan..................... ...      
    ..........   ....               ...... ..*Riga....................  .       
    ....... .........          .   *Sverdlovsk..*Rostov.............    ..      
    ....... ... .....         ..     . ..*Minsk......................    .      
   .......... ..... .         ..   ..............*Sevastopol..........          
   .......... ... .              ....*+Be*Odessa.......................         
  .............                 ..............................*Mecca... ..      
  ............                  ...*Kiev......  *Leningrad............  .       
  ..........                  ...   ..   *S*Krasnoyarsk............      .      
  . ....   .                         .     ......*Vladivostok........  .        
    ...                       ........ .. *Novograd...................          
    ... .   ..               ................*Tblisi..................          
           .........        ...........*Sumer..          .           .          
            ..........              .........                     .       ..    
              ........               ....*Uruk                         .......  
              ......                ........   .                   ............ 

3780 BC: Babylonians produce first Militia
3680 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST SETTLERS
3620 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF LENINGRAD
3600 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ALPHABET
3580 BC: French discover Ceremonial Burial
3560 BC: Babylonians discover Bronze Working
3500 BC: Babylonians produce first Phalanx
3480 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER WRITING
3340 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CODE OF LAWS
3340 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF KIEV
3340 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF MINSK
3300 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SMOLENSK
3260 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER LITERACY
3180 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE REPUBLIC
3140 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ODESSA
3120 BC: RUSSIANS FORM REPUBLIC
3120 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SEVASTOPOL
3120 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF TBLISI
3120 BC: French found the city of Orleans
3080 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MYSTICISM
3080 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MONARCHY
3000 BC: RUSSIANS: 8 CITIES; 120,000 POPULATION
3000 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CURRENCY
2960 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER TRADE
2960 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SVERDLOVSK
2920 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BANKING
2900 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST DIPLOMAT
2900 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF YAKUTSK
2900 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MAPMAKING
2860 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PHILOSOPHY
2840 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF VLADIVOSTOK
2840 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF NOVOGRAD
2820 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER RELIGION
2820 BC: Babylonians found the city of Sumer
2760 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER DEMOCRACY
2760 BC: Russians make peace with Babylonians
2760 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MEDICINE
2760 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF KRASNOYARSK
2720 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER IRON WORKING
2700 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF RIGA
2700 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ROSTOV
2700 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ASTRAKHAN
2660 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE WHEEL
2640 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST CARAVAN
2640 BC: Russians make peace with French
2620 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MASONRY
2580 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MATHEMATICS
2540 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ASTRONOMY
2480 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER UNIVERSITY
2440 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THEORY OF GRAVITY
2400 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER NAVIGATION
2360 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CHEMISTRY
2340 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD J.S.BACH'S CATHEDRAL
2320 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PHYSICS
2280 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CONSTRUCTION
2160 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BRIDGE BUILDING
2160 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF MECCA
2140 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ATOMIC THEORY
2100 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD ISAAC NEWTON'S COLLEGE
2100 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ENGINEERING
2080 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MAGNETISM
2040 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER INVENTION
2020 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER STEAM ENGINE
2000 BC: RUSSIANS: 17 CITIES; 2,690,000 POPULATION
1980 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER RAILROAD
1960 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER INDUSTRIALIZATION
1900 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER HORSEBACK RIDING
1860 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER GUNPOWDER
1840 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER METALLURGY
1820 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER STEEL
1820 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER FEUDALISM
1820 BC: Babylonians found the city of Uruk
1800 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ELECTRICITY
1780 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ELECTRONICS
1760 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE
1660 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER COMPUTERS
1640 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER EXPLOSIVES
1620 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE CORPORATION
1600 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER REFINING
1580 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD SETI PROGRAM
1580 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER COMBUSTION
1540 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER FLIGHT
1520 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ADVANCED FLIGHT
1500 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ROCKETRY
1500 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER SPACE FLIGHT
1480 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PLASTICS
1460 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ROBOTICS
1440 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD APOLLO PROGRAM
1420 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER GENETIC ENGINEERING
1400 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER AUTOMOBILE

EDiT:

I declared them here because Goldberg wished to look at ours saved games. Here I them download.

Ahhhh, why so many?

I think you were confused with this thread WIF. :)

Besides, your savegames ought to be interesting in some fashion. :p I haven't seen them though, so perhaps there are great stories behind them, but then please tell us.

Matrix said:
I think you were confused with this thread WIF. :)

Besides, your savegames ought to be interesting in some fashion. :p I haven't seen them though, so perhaps there are great stories behind them, but then please tell us.
exactly. :)

i remember 1 scenario which looked interesting (no EARTH & no contest stuff)
- all cites were numbered
and it did behave strange somehow...
would be interesting to know
if it was created by using another language at 'OS' (operating system)?

trada said:
Ahhhh, why so many?
This were all may saved games.

GoldBerg,
Yes,was created by using another language at 'OS'.
Do you want I will take your on e-mail all may saved games?
If yes,then give me your e-mail.
OK?
You did not answer on may question.Have you Civ2?

this afternoon, i tried once again, with a strategy i think better for a Space race at level chieftain. (though useless at emperor level)
savegame attached.

Attachments

• CIVIL0.txt
    13.1 KB · Views: 225
carniflex

in the year 1980 BC.
score: 205
percentage: 4%

here is the replay.txt
Code:

.......                                                
     .....  ..........  ....          ...      . ..........................     
     ..........   . .   ..    .      ....... ......................... ...      
    ..........   ....               ...... ...........................  .       
    ....... .........          .   ... .............................    ..      
    ....... ... .....         ..     . ..............................    .      
   .......... ..... .         ..   ...................................          
   .......... ... .              .....+*Sevastopol..*Odessa............         
  .............                 ....................................... ..      
  ............                  ...*Kiev......  *Leningrad............  .       
  ..........                  ...   ..   *Minsk ...................      .      
  . ....   .                         .     ........*Smolensk.........  .        
    ...                       ........ .. ............................          
    ... .   ..               .................. ......................          
           .........        ...................          .           .          
            ..........              ........*Sumer                .       ..    
              ........               ........                          .......  
              ......                ........   .                   ............ 

3780 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST MILITIA
 3720 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF LENINGRAD
 3680 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ALPHABET
 3580 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER WRITING
 3580 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF KIEV
 3520 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF MINSK
 3500 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CODE OF LAWS
 3460 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST SETTLERS
 3460 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER LITERACY
 3420 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SMOLENSK
 3400 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE REPUBLIC
 3360 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF ODESSA
 3360 BC: RUSSIANS FORM REPUBLIC
 3320 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BRONZE WORKING
 3260 BC: Babylonians discover Ceremonial Burial
 3200 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MYSTICISM
 3160 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CURRENCY
 3100 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD THE COLOSSUS
 3100 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER TRADE
 3080 BC: Russians make peace with French
 3000 BC: RUSSIANS: 6 CITIES; 390,000 POPULATION
 3000 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST CARAVAN
 3000 BC: Babylonians found the city of Sumer
 2980 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MASONRY
 2900 BC: French found the city of Orleans
 2880 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PHILOSOPHY
 2800 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MEDICINE
 2780 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD SHAKESPEARE'S THEATRE
 2740 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CONSTRUCTION
 2660 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BANKING
 2660 BC: RUSSIANS FOUND THE CITY OF SEVASTOPOL
 2540 BC: French produce first Phalanx
 2520 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MATHEMATICS
 2500 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ASTRONOMY
 2480 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD COPERNICUS' OBSERVATORY
 2480 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER UNIVERSITY
 2460 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER IRON WORKING
 2440 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER BRIDGE BUILDING
 2420 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MAPMAKING
 2400 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER NAVIGATION
 2400 BC: RUSSIANS PRODUCE FIRST DIPLOMAT
 2380 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PHYSICS
 2380 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THEORY OF GRAVITY
 2360 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE WHEEL
 2340 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ENGINEERING
 2320 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER INVENTION
 2300 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER STEAM ENGINE
 2280 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER RAILROAD
 2280 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER RELIGION
 2260 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD ISAAC NEWTON'S COLLEGE
 2260 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER CHEMISTRY
 2240 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER INDUSTRIALIZATION
 2220 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER GUNPOWDER
 2200 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER EXPLOSIVES
 2200 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER MAGNETISM
 2180 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER THE CORPORATION
 2180 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER REFINING
 2180 BC: Russians make peace with Babylonians
 2160 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER COMBUSTION
 2140 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER FLIGHT
 2140 BC: French form Republic
 2120 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER METALLURGY
 2100 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ELECTRICITY
 2080 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ADVANCED FLIGHT
 2060 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ELECTRONICS
 2060 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER COMPUTERS
 2040 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD SETI PROGRAM
 2040 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ROCKETRY
 2020 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER SPACE FLIGHT
 2000 BC: RUSSIANS: 7 CITIES; 4,260,000 POPULATION
 2000 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER PLASTICS
 1980 BC: RUSSIANS BUILD APOLLO PROGRAM
 1980 BC: RUSSIANS DISCOVER ROBOTICS

EDiT:

Top Bottom