Civ IV Hall of Fame Update Discussion

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 28 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @iggymnrr for the highest score of the update with a Huge, Marathon, Chieftain, Space Colony game for 594,051 points.

@NickTrofimuk was the most active player during this update, submitting 14 games.

No player was brave enough to take on Deity this update.

I've extended the current gauntlets for a month as I am rushed off my feet at the moment, any suggestions for new ones most welcome.

Last edited:
New Number One Entries:
A number of players gained number one positions:

@NickTrofimuk with a 1730 AD, Huge, Normal, Immortal, Espionage game for 28,279 points.
@NickTrofimuk with a 1804 AD, Duel, Normal, Immortal, Espionage game for 38,765 points.
@NickTrofimuk with a 1730 AD, Large, Normal, Immortal, Espionage game for 85,483 points.
@NickTrofimuk with a 1615 AD, Tiny, Normal, Immortal, Espionage game for 77,951 points.
@Pious_Pete with a 1765 AD, Tiny, Quick, Immortal, Espionage game for 40,651 points.

@NickTrofimuk with a 1765 AD, Huge, Normal, Emperor, Espionage game for 53,594 points.
@NickTrofimuk with a 1595 AD, Duel, Normal, Emperor, Espionage game for 83,076 points.
@NickTrofimuk with a 1575 AD, Large, Normal, Emperor, Espionage game for 122,288 points.
@NickTrofimuk with a 1595 AD, Tiny, Normal, Emperor, Espionage game for 93,347 points.

@NickTrofimuk with a 1710 AD, Duel, Normal, Monarch, Espionage game for 33,286 points.

@ZPV with a 1330 AD, Small, Normal, Warlord, Space Colony game for 172,902 points.

@iggymnrr with a 100 BC, Huge, Marathon, Chieftain, Space Colony game for 594,051 points.

A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):

@nocho with a 1515 AD, Small, Normal, Warlord, game for 175,747 points.

And congratulations to @iggymnrr on another BC Space victory!
Thanks. And a level up on chieftain. Found new rules to break. I gave up on early civil service and an academy. Somewhere it clicked that the early game rides on massive chopping which made music and caste valuable. So why not throw in some massive bulbing too? It was going to be a state property game. That explained the first civic switch to caste and OR and building the Paya for early pacifism. Bulbs went for theology, machinery, education, constitution, sci meth, physics, biology, electricity, computers, fiber optics and fusion. SoL got engineered after libbing democracy, the palace got moved. Darius has cheap CHs and great cottages. So with a very early Hagia he was able to chop CHs fast, faster and ASAP. The economy was more than cash positive by 1600 BC with 60ish cities.... And state property then made city maintenance like 2 gold per city. Sick. But that's Darius.

Hanging gardens was used to mimic mercantilism until banking which came 10 turns later.

Top Bottom