Civ newbie looking for some people to play with?

wallfllwr

Chieftain
So pretty much what the title says, lol. I've only recently gotten into Civ 6, Civ in general really, but I've already got almost 200 hours into the game, and I'm really wanting to play with some real people. I'd be down for either a normal game or a by cloud game, I know by cloud would probably be easier given everyone will probably have different schedules, time zones, etc. I'm not looking for a huge game, I mean, I'd be down for one if people are interested, but I'd be happy with just a duel honestly. Being straight up, I'm still learning, I don't know the best way to do things, and I'll probably ask questions, but I just really want to play with other humans instead of against the AI all the time.

I have all the expansions and DLC and I do use UI mods, but of course I can survive without them if someone wants to play completely vanilla. We can set it up in this thread here or if people would be more comfortable on discord feel free to DM me on here and I can give you my discord, I just don't feel comfortable posting it where everyone can see it at the moment, lol. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this, and I hope you have a good day!

I'm up for a game! I don't have any mods installed but I do have the Leaders Pass, Gathering storm, rise and fall etc.

I have several free moments each day, but I can't stay online, so play by cloud would be best for me. :)

I am fairly new as well.. haven't tried a cloud play but I'm sure it's not hard to get it installed right? ;)
so let me know of you all start something.. I'm -5 CDT right now (normally -6)

I'm up for a game! I don't have any mods installed but I do have the Leaders Pass, Gathering storm, rise and fall etc.

I have several free moments each day, but I can't stay online, so play by cloud would be best for me. :)
Sorry I took so long to reply, I had kind of given up on anyone replying honestly. If you're still up for a game I am too and play by cloud is completely fine with me. Also I'm still completely fine with a vanilla game/no mods at all so don't worry about that part.
I am fairly new as well.. haven't tried a cloud play but I'm sure it's not hard to get it installed right? ;)
so let me know of you all start something.. I'm -5 CDT right now (normally -6)
Play by cloud is actually not something you have to install at all, it's just a game mode that lets us take turns when we have the time to so we don't have to all be online/in the game at the same time if I understand it correctly. It's part of the game itself.

Do we have any preferences for game modes/map type/map size/etc? I'm open to trying anything, just let me know. Also, if it would be easier/you are okay with it we could talk on discord? Either you could both message me or I could message you my discord username? I just wanna get conformation first, I don't like DMing people anywhere without asking. XD

I've set up a game - wasn't sure if it should be private or public?

join code is
bQlgz

DM me your online ID if you join so I know not to kick you (!) :)
P.S. I tried to start sending a DIscord link to people but it got blocked. I guess we'll do it the old fashioned way..

Last edited:
I've set up a game - wasn't sure if it should be private or public?

join code is
bQlgz

DM me your online ID if you join so I know not to kick you (!) :)
P.S. I tried to start sending a DIscord link to people but it got blocked. I guess we'll do it the old fashioned way..
Awesome, just DMed you. ^^

Hello!
Some random people joined the game but one of them isn't readying up..... perhaps they never will. :(

Shall I set up a new game with just 4 slots? That's all of us so far I believe.

Hello

i liked this thread! im new to the game too and looking for players, can play on weekends
if you guys going to play please invite me ;D cheers

Hello

i liked this thread! im new to the game too and looking for players, can play on weekends
if you guys going to play please invite me ;D cheers
Jems the man to talk to :)

Top Bottom