Civ Traits Feedback

Ionized

Chieftain
Too Strong:

USA - The Nasa Center is insanely overpowered. It's basically, depending on how wide you play, a guaranteed 4+ free techs. If I notice one of the AI is Washington I either reroll the randomisation with a new game. Or I destroy him ASAP so he doesn't get to barge headfirst into the future.

Pacal - My issue is that the Great Persons are tied to years and not turns. This means in the early game he gets ridiculous number of boons since he can get GP every 10~ turns. In my last game (Immortal) he ended up on 4000pts, me second on 2000pts and everyone else worthless or destroyed. In terms of techs he had 70~ I was second on 50-55. I abandoned the game, it was entirely forgone.

Too Weak:

The Shoshone - Free territory is nice, but not vital. And two UU over a UB or a UI is no good. They really need some help to make them viable.

Isabella - Utter. Garbage. Free faith from conquest?? And again two UU, with one being the completely useless knight. The AI spams hordes of pikemen, especially when they have no access to iron. They simply aren't viable. Yeh it's kinda cool that they can convert. But again it's not vital, it's not an option that makes me sit up and say "oh yeah maybe I need that".

Anyway. Awesome mod, I can't play Civ5 without it. But it could be awesomer with some balance changes imo. :goodjob:

Top Bottom