Civ V: still crashing?

Is Civ V still crashing, for you?

• It never did crash, for me.

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • Not crashing anymore.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • STILL CRASHING!

Votes: 87 46.3%
  • Wasn't crashing before the patch/hotfix, but now is!

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
Just to let you know, moderators can add new options to a poll on request ;).

That's neat. Perhaps add the choice "Wasn't crashing before the patch/hotfix, but now is!"

EDIT: wait, will that reset the votes? In that case, better leave it as it is.

That's neat. Perhaps add the choice "Wasn't crashing before the patch/hotfix, but now is!"

EDIT: wait, will that reset the votes? In that case, better leave it as it is.

Votes will stay, and can even moved around (on request).
So...should i add it?

Votes will stay, and can even moved around (on request).
So...should i add it?

Proof that democracy is a lie! :lol:

Anyway, since the last patch gameplay became much more bearable to me, but just when I'm getting some enjoyment from this thing, CRASH! It just yells "I'm still the worst Civ game yet" at my face. :(

Yes, thanks. Let's include those luckless ones, whose game started crashing after the patch.

Done :).

Proof that democracy is a lie! :lol:

:lol:
By request of the voters, and only their own ;).

The result of the poll is until now...suprising.
I'm wondering if it's hardware related.

It never crashed for me before that damn hotfix, that upgraded it from 1.0.1.135 to 1.0.1.141...

Can't play the damn game now! Random different crashes all over the place!

change my vote, ive had 3 crashes in the last 5 hours on a huge epic map... sigh. change it to crashing after the hotfix. All my crashes have been while talking to an AI.

I think this pool needs an option to "Wasn't crashing before but now it crashes like a test car with a dummy inside". When that option arrive I'll vote.

Like I promised, here I am, voting for "Wasn't crashing before the patch/hotfix, but now is!"

I didn't experience any crash in over 200 hours of gameplay before the crash, in games going beyond turn 600 on standard map size with all civs added.

But now my worse fears became true with less than 200 turns and I can't show around on forums anymore with my head high like a giraffe saying "my game doesn't crash, la la la" to the mere mortals below me.

This is the weirdest patch I've ever seem.

I never crash with Dx10 which i play. but i have tried Dx9 before & i crashed abit. I also have a brother with different comp specs who crashes on dx9 frequently later on in his games.

change my vote, ive had 3 crashes in the last 5 hours on a huge epic map... sigh. change it to crashing after the hotfix. All my crashes have been while talking to an AI.

Moderator Action: Changed your vote from "Never Crashes" to "Crashes after fix".

Crashed on turn 157, first one of new game i'm now playing -.- I'm now expecting a crash every 20 turns or so.

crashing much more frequently now post patch, every 2 hours or so ... real pain in the butt!!

It never crashed before the patch (and I played Huge worldmap + epic speed. Since the patch it crashes constantly once the I pass 360 turns on a standard map+speed.
Perhaps it has something to do with the DLC as in those games the Incas were present (at least at the start).

I guess Im lucky I have not had one crash when playing civ 5 and I play on large maps most of the time (would do huge but I have no slowdown on large and end game on huge is unbeareable) and have never had a crash. It should be noted I have not played civ 5 for a month now.

I haven't had a crash since the game first came out before the very first crash hotfix. Since then not one issue for me.

Top Bottom