Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

is +31 attack bonus for luxuries maximum in R&F?
View attachment 496378
I'm not certain, but I would have thought that without mods, max is 28 on a huge map. There are 4 land lux per continent, and 4 sea lux. A huge map has 6 continents. 4*6+4=28. I was under the impression that city state and great merchant lux don't count for Aztec bonus. But maybe I'm off? Or maybe you're using mods affecting the number of lux on the map?

I'm not certain, but I would have thought that without mods, max is 28 on a huge map. There are 4 land lux per continent, and 4 sea lux. A huge map has 6 continents. 4*6+4=28. I was under the impression that city state and great merchant lux don't count for Aztec bonus. But maybe I'm off? Or maybe you're using mods affecting the number of lux on the map?
28? I think the maximum number of luxuries is 27 (R&F without mod), link: http://civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Resources_(Civ6) , Amber may spawn in land or water but no difference.
Zanzibar unique luxuries (cinnamon and cloves) doesn't count for Aztec bonus but 4 Great Merchants luxuries do. I'm not using mods changing luxury resources.

Alexander has been known under many titles throughout history, but I was unaware that The Dark Knight was one of them up until now
I noticed that earlier in the game files. I haven't found any evidence of a Macedonian city named Batman, so I'm not sure where it comes from. Or maybe it was on purpose for some reason.

I noticed that earlier in the game files. I haven't found any evidence of a Macedonian city named Batman, so I'm not sure where it comes from. Or maybe it was on purpose for some reason.
There's a city in Turkey named Batman. However, that city was founded after the Dark Knight's original debut. The mayor of that city once attempted to sue Warner Brothers (owner of DC Comics), but lost for that very reason. All it did was to raise the profile of that city.

If I had to guess I'd say it's some inside joke that somehow slipped into the released version of the game, perhaps intentionally and perhaps not.

Oops. I think that i just sink the whole world into the dark era :cry:View attachment 494596

Playing a map of Europe? I played Scotland on that map too, and my city on that same spot in Ireland was also named Haddington....

Muddy Ocean.jpg

This happened a few times in this game. The Ocean looks disgusting. Either mud or sewage.
The Bifrost.jpg
Look! It's the Bifrost bridge!

Baʿal Ḥammon strikes again.

Heads I win, tails you lose. :p

It's about time I contributed to this thread with more than snarky commentary...

It would appear that Qin really wants to keep Xiurong safe. I can't blame him: the last two cities he founded on that location got razed by Toronto and Antioch respectively after he declared war on me. :p

20180602235843_1.jpg

It's about time I contributed to this thread with more than snarky commentary...

It would appear that Qin really wants to keep Xiurong safe. I can't blame him: the last two cities he founded on that location got razed by Toronto and Antioch respectively after he declared war on me. :p

View attachment 497336

Still snarky commentary. :p

Still snarky commentary. :p
I didn't say I'd stop the snarky commentary: I only said I'd finally offer more than just snarky commentary. :p "If I'm a Vulcan, how do you explain my boyish smile?" :mischief:

Apparently the folks in the free cities love Vikings. They were kind enough to invite my longship and warrior in for tea and biscuits.

Top Bottom