Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Like trying to escape? Quadriremes have no zone of control, don't they? If you attack, you'll die anyway.

This.

You can probably kill one every turn, but with so many... Well, a caravel can handle 3, I know that. A privateer, maybe four, but I doubt more than that.

EDIT: @Left Foot Your location by the way... This reality?

Like trying to escape? Quadriremes have no zone of control, don't they? If you attack, you'll die anyway.

They don't, and I did manage to escape :), though my comment was more along the lines of "so many options for me to attack" given that the game gave me many such recommendations.

Yet another hidden valley, but a populated one. I was so hoping for the tribesmen to give me a boost for Nanotechnology :)
20161213131735_1.jpg

Yet another hidden valley, but a populated one. I was so hoping for the tribesmen to give me a boost for Nanotechnology :)
View attachment 467990

This is why you should be able to sail rivers. In II they actually counted as roads, taking 1/3rd movement point if you moved along them to simulate using them for transport (back then they were also part of a tile, instead of in between tiles).

Do you think Spain will be a little upset if I settle here?
View attachment 468069

Quite the delta for a river that size. Also, why are you using builders to explore?

I think he will come at you with everything he has. There is that mountain range though and maybe he will try to climb over it and you'll be safe.

Luckily Hannibal is not in the game or you'ld have elephants coming down on you from those mountains.

Luckily Hannibal is not in the game or you'ld have elephants coming down on you from those mountains.

Where's mah War Elephant? I have Ivory, but I can't learn to ride the suppliers of ivory?

Also, if I don't have horses nearby, why can't I learn to ride cattle? It's possible.

Where's mah War Elephant? I have Ivory, but I can't learn to ride the suppliers of ivory?

Also, if I don't have horses nearby, why can't I learn to ride cattle? It's possible.

You can use them for chariots (or even war-carts if you are that civ) which do not require horses. If you have iron you can even make knights riding on mighty oxen or whatever.

@Leyrann if you have nothing much to do with an early builder they can explore by sea fairly safely
Also @Victoria needed to embark to get to that tile and Builders only require Sailing to embark. Other units can't embark until Shipbuilding.

This is why you should be able to sail rivers. In II they actually counted as roads, taking 1/3rd movement point if you moved along them to simulate using them for transport (back then they were also part of a tile, instead of in between tiles).

Quite the delta for a river that size. Also, why are you using builders to explore?

Builders can be vital to early exploring, particularly ti collect envoy bonuses. Depends on the map.

I might add that builders are not military units so do not get the dip negative for hanging around their borders

Neither do scouts though.

Considering the geography of the area, you'd have to go upriver to get there. And going up on a river like this in real life is not an easy task. Anyway, I just bought the tile, the reward was disappointing.

Not too bad a start...

upload_2017-3-30_7-16-9.png

Why on earth did you not move a couple of tiles closer to the hills and the natural wonder.

Why on earth did you not move a couple of tiles closer to the hills and the natural wonder.

Because I discovered it after settling my city (it was on turn 2). And I'd get delayed 2 turns if I wanted to get to the grassland tile, which is the only one I could settle without losing a resource.

That said, I did buy two tiles so I already got the hills/plains tile with doubled yields.

Top Bottom