Civ was on Jeopardy!

You know, about the only way it could have been better was if the person who got it right was Sid himself.

I saw the Civilization question on Jeopardy last night too :goodjob:

By the way, it was in the category "I-I-I-I"...in which each answer (er...question) is a word with 4 I's.

They only doubled the cash values a couple of years ago(this is the third season with increased payouts).

Does anyone remember something called "Super Jeopardy" from about 8-10 years ago? They had double values in the first round and values from 500 to 2500 in double jeopardy, and it came on once a week(saturdays here). I don't remember much about it though.

You know what we need is a Civilization Jeopardy in the All Other Games forum. I can see it now! "Technologies for 100 please!" "What is the prerequisite for Theology" BZZZZ! "Monotheisim!" "Correct!"

"No, I'm sorry, you must answer that in the form of a question. Anarchy for four turns. Next category...."

Civilization was infact the answer (question) on the Norwegian Jeopardy many years ago. It was junior jeopardy, for young people, and one of the answered (asked)"what is Civilization 2". He got it right, even though the correct answer (question) would be "What is civilization". The category was Computer Games, i think.

MMMMMMMMMM Jepordy. MMMMMMMMMMMMM Civ. Two of my altime favorite things.

"I'll take Unit Stars for 200 please"
"1/3/1"
"What is the Hoplite?"

Top Bottom