Civ3 PBEM Game Registry

After my holiday in the first half of August, I intend to start a set of C3C PBEMs with 4-5 players each.

Whoever is interested in playing one of these, send me a PM or post here.

People that stated interest so far:

Lanzelot
Cyc
Eclipse

Proposals for maps (to be adjusted, if desired!!):

1. Large pangea, 60% water, Emperor level, 4 humans, 4 AI, Accelerated production (I tend to disable SGLs)

2. Standard pangea, 60% water, Monarch level 4-5 human players, Accelerated production (no SGLs)

3. Huge continents, 60% water, Emperor level, 4 human players, 4 AI players, Accelerated production (no SGLs)

4. Large pangea, 60% water, Monarch level, 3-4 teams with 2 players each, Always War!!, Accelerated production (No SGLs)

5. Huge archipelago, 70% water, Emperor level, 4 human players, 4 AI, Accelerated production (No SGLs)

If anybody has proposals for adjustments, I am glad to hear them.

***I HAVE TO PUT THESE PLANS ON HOLD FOR A WHILE!! I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE HOF FOR A WHILE AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FURTHER PBEMS***

Theater of War
No Unique Unit MOD

Sixteen fledgling warrior nations
......8 equal 7x7 islands......
.,,.,.}ONE CONQUEST{.,.,.,
No Unique Units

[c3c][c3c][c3c] Regent [c3c][c3c][c3c]
Default rules except; cities needed to support an Army (reduced from 4 to 2)

All Civilizations filled
1 Eclipse ----Celts GMT-5
2 I. Larkin --Iroquois GMT-3
3 Bowsling --Germany GMT-5
4 Cyc -------France GMT-8
5 Calis ------Korea GMT+1
6 Lanzelot ---Netherlands GMT+1
7 Knutis ----Chinese GMT+1
8 Muzbang --Ottomans GMT +2

Unlimited turn count but lets get it done in under 40?

Attachments

• Theater of war island.JPG
    Theater of war island.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 291
  • Theater of war.JPG
    Theater of war.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 257
War & Peace: A Napoleonic Europe PBEM

The game is full and has already started.

The roster:
1 - Prussia - Bowsling
2 - Russia - Calis
3 - France - Lanzelot
4 - Britain - I. Larkin
5 - Spain - eric_A
6 - Ottoman Empire - Blaze Injun Eclipse4449 replaces Blaze Injun
7 - Austria - aukrest Elephantium replaces RickFGS who replaced aukrest
8 - Sweden - A.I.

Greetings to all Communities
Welcome to the BigGunHunter

This is my version of an Uber popular Multiplayer map for the StarCraft Series RTS
it was an 8 player map with several variances

This is reduced to 6 players although the East and the West positions are a scale larger on purpose. These 2 positions are for a voted on weaker civilizations, an example Civilization would be one that does not get his Unique Unit (UU) until late in the game.

Thereafter are 4 Monarch Random AIs (or voted on if players desire) in the center have a 75% chance of disliking ever human player

Each player has a very rich starting area, with a few of most Luxuries, all positions have the same amount of content although there is a smaller degree of variances.

Thread Link

Just for my understanding:

So is it for two human players, or 6 (total of 10 civs)?

I do not see any rivers. The starting positions have some?

Looking for Players for the EPIC Age of Imperialism v4.1 PBEM, scenario by El Justo

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11183303#post11183303

@ Update - PBEM Age Of Imperialism last call - Game is about to start, roster is full, but there is still one possible opening for a late comer to take on the fate of a non colonial power, such as China or Brazil... Game will start tomorrow, the 28th Jan >> here! <<

Hi hebrewknight,

It may have started already, but there was a possible new game starting in a thread below these stickies, started by ZAIZAISAI. If it hasn't started yet, I'd be willing to join - it looks like there might be enough of us to get a good game going. Maybe drop a post on that thread to say you're interested.

Cheers.

I'm looking to get into a PBEM game, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not.

It seems like a lot of fun but a pain to get into as a new player.

I'm looking to get into a PBEM game, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not.

It seems like a lot of fun but a pain to get into as a new player.

Say hello here

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13888345#post13888345

It is the Age of Imperialism 1895-1924 PBEM

We need a player for mighty Spain!!!

If you are new to PBEM I recommend joining a few because of the time it takes to get the turn all the way around our real world

Edit: The benefits of human interaction, thrilling diplomacy that is only limited by your own imagination.

We just ask that if you commit to a game see it though, be prompt playing your turn a be patient while the turn goes around, it is sometimes the case that a turn is received outside of ones availability and much time could elapse but game Hosts usually set an hour limit for each player, an example 48 hours.

Welcome to PBEMing

Top Bottom