Civ4 PakBuild

It works fine for me with Windows 7 64-bit- I just used it to make a .fpk yesterday, and to unpack a .fpk today- are you sure you're using it properly?

I was having no problems before, here is what i do:

1. See 1st pic shows you that the Art file is there and the subfolders are within. Renamed the folder.

2. All i have to do now is just go to PAK, then to Build.

3. I do that (See pic 2) but all of a sudden the files show up in the right side, but there is NO file called NWA.FPK and the Art file on the left is gone also?

4. A look at the Art Folder and the Art files are there (See pic3) but NO FPK folder/file:confused: (Pic 4 shows the folders in the Art folder are still there?)

I was having no problems before, here is what i do:

1. See 1st pic shows you that the Art file is there and the subfolders are within. Renamed the folder.

2. All i have to do now is just go to PAK, then to Build.

3. I do that (See pic 2) but all of a sudden the files show up in the right side, but there is NO file called NWA.FPK and the Art file on the left is gone also?

4. A look at the Art Folder and the Art files are there (See pic3) but NO FPK folder/file:confused: (Pic 4 shows the folders in the Art folder are still there?)

It looks like you're pressing "New PAK File" before you click Build.

Don't do this. Instead, after you have the input folder, and all options (store full paths) set, click Build. This automatically creates the fpk, making the New PAK File command unnecessary.

The Art folder on the left does go away (and is replaced by the Pak0.fpk file), but if you look at the directory both the fpk and the art folder are there.

It looks like you're pressing "New PAK File" before you click Build.

Don't do this. Instead, after you have the input folder, and all options (store full paths) set, click Build. This automatically creates the fpk, making the New PAK File command unnecessary.

The Art folder on the left does go away (and is replaced by the Pak0.fpk file), but if you look at the directory both the fpk and the art folder are there.

OK tried it your way but i still get NO FPK folder?? It should be along side the Art Folder but its not?

OK tried it your way but i still get NO FPK folder?? It should be along side the Art Folder but its not?

Hmm... then I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.

All I can say is that it works for me fine on Windows 7 64-bit.

Maybe try downloading the program again?

Ahead of you on that one, did that twice, :p Still doesn't work correctly.

OK i figured it out, for some reason, i had an art/units/blahblah, then inside the units folder i had ANOTHER units folder with some units in it and it would not accept it, that was the cause of it not working properly.

Its working now, so thx at least someone tried to help out.;)

btw, has anyone noticed lately that the FORUMs have been really slooow lately? (Dont answer here, just an observation is all).

Top Bottom