Civ4 PBEM Games Registry

Sounds interesting.... altho 18 humans can take a LONG time(years?) to play & finish.
What are details? Map type? Level? Huts & quests?

Sounds interesting.... altho 18 humans can take a LONG time(years?) to play & finish.
What are details? Map type? Level? Huts & quests?

They all take years. The quickest games take about 3 years I'd say. With 18 you are looking more like 10 years if everything gets to the modern age.

To wit: I am in a 6 player game, standard map, started in early 2012 I believe. Its early 2014 and we are in the middle ages. And at times this game moves fairly fast!

My original 18 player game started in early 2012 also and its just now approaching AD in early 2014...

Welcome to Crazytown!

The only thing I can say about this game is that it's completely random.

Hi there new player here, just a heads up have just joined and put a game up on the PBEM tracker. Details are down below.

Description: Normally host these kinds of games online. A 1v1 with 1 or 2 civs each. On a team battleground with a desert bridge, which for those who are unfamiliar gives equal amount of land to each side with a 4-8 tile long desert strip connecting each side. A very defensive type of map that has naval and land combat opportunities.

Game settings: TBG map
Duel / Tiny size (1v1 or 2v2)
Ancient start
Quick/Normal speed (tbc)
Random civs
No villages/events/barbs
ALWAYS WAR
City elim limit can be discussed if wanted

Anyone interested in joining?

Real teams of Humans!? Hm-m-m. :think:
That seems a format to get involved with, if there is room & interest. :jesus:
Random teams & leaders/civs or...?

Yup still plenty of room. You may pick whoever you want to team up with or one can be assigned to you. As for civ/leader, I was thinking you may pick that too; but if people want we can do random.

A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

The Settings:

Game: Civilization IV BTS
Mod: Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn 1.75C
Number of Players: 18 (Humans + AI)
Map: Earth2
Size: Standard
Climate: Rocky
Sealevel: Medium
Era: Ancient
Speed: Normal
Victory Conditions: Space Race
Other Options: (Several - Check the thread of the game)

Welcome to my first pbem game!

I had already created a PBEM game with the same title, but as we had some problems, I decided to create this new game.

The game will be played with the mod Rise of Mankind – A New Dawn 1.75C

The mod is incredible!!! There are several new technologies, units, terrains, resources, diplomatic and trade options, and much more. It is a totally different experience than regular BTS!!!

The intention of the game is not to give to the players the same initial chance, with equal resources, equivalent terrains or starting units, but to stimulate the diplomacy, cooperation and trading between the several nations, making the game and the necessities of the players much more interconnected and globalized.

I think the most fun and pleasurable part of the game will not be to reach the victory condition itself, but interact with other civilizations, sharing common interests and goals and opposing it to your rivals. Cooperation will be the key to survive!

Several strategies will be tested and a vast content will be worked!

This will be an exciting and challenging pbem game!

Please, visit the thread of the game: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=548102

Everyone is welcome!

Hi Guys we are still looking for players to our pbem game! Please visit the thread and check the informations! The pbem will be very exciting!

A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

The Settings:

Game: Civilization IV BTS
Mod: Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn 1.75C
Number of Players: 18 (Humans + AI)
Map: Earth2
Size: Standard
Climate: Rocky
Sealevel: Medium
Era: Ancient
Speed: Normal
Victory Conditions: Space Race
Other Options: (Several - Check the thread of the game)

Welcome to my first pbem game!

I had already created a PBEM game with the same title, but as we had some problems, I decided to create this new game.

The game will be played with the mod Rise of Mankind – A New Dawn 1.75C

The mod is incredible!!! There are several new technologies, units, terrains, resources, diplomatic and trade options, and much more. It is a totally different experience than regular BTS!!!

The intention of the game is not to give to the players the same initial chance, with equal resources, equivalent terrains or starting units, but to stimulate the diplomacy, cooperation and trading between the several nations, making the game and the necessities of the players much more interconnected and globalized.

I think the most fun and pleasurable part of the game will not be to reach the victory condition itself, but interact with other civilizations, sharing common interests and goals and opposing it to your rivals. Cooperation will be the key to survive!

Several strategies will be tested and a vast content will be worked!

This will be an exciting and challenging pbem game!

Please, visit the thread of the game: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=548102

Everyone is welcome!

Top Bottom