Civ4 PBEM Replacement Players Hall

Redman

Emperor
As Loulong provided us with a replacement thread for CIVIII, I think there's also the need for CIV-PBEM's.
At this point I've had some dead games, but also some dropouts.

Loulong wrote in the CIVIII-version:
This danger can be limited I think provided :

1/ the creator of the PBEM keeps track of all passwords.
2/ the creator of the PBEM is not the dropper
3/ replacement players can be found.

The aim of this thread is to find replacement players easily.

If your game needs a replacement, please post the name of your game, its thread, a description of it and maybe of the situation and say how the person interested must/can contact you.

When/if the replacement player is found, please state it by EDITING your post, not by posting another one. That way, would-be replacement players can easily find what could interest them, and know whether a player is still needed or not by simply browsing the list and especially the latest posts.

This thread is supposed to be of help, obviously it is not compulsory but I hope it can save some PBEMs.

USE IT PROPERLY!

Redman

Hi,
I'm maintaining a PBEM game on Earth Map, 5 players. We started a few days ago, and the game is probably going to take some 1-3 years. Expect it to be finished. To make things easier, I have a replacement list, so if anyone should drop out there's somebody waiting in the first slot, second etc.
The list has currently two people who are willing to pick up the gauntlet and replace a missing player... so it's either

Germany GMT+1
Rome GMT +1
America GMT-5
Inca GMT-8
India GMT+10

I'm playing Germany, but although I'm the PBEM initiator, should I unexpectedly drop out, Loulong has my password: the other players can ask him to send it to a new player as well - thx again Loulong! :) )

Whoever wants to be included in the replacement list should pm/email me the following info:

civfanatics Username (if applying per email)
preferred Civ (should fit to the above list in regard to GMT)
your GMT
emailaddress (if applying per PM)
game experience (voluntary info)
gaming-style (voluntary info)
contact (voluntary info: icq, aim, skype, msn, y!, VoiceIP possible, definitly a plus)

Please include all obligatory info, I don't have the time to ask for missing details. The replacement list will be shared between the active players so that your info will not be lost in case I vanish into thin air ;) :king:

Hey everyone, we need a new player to our game, not much has happen in the game yet (BC3700), it is a small Pangea, and the civilization is England, Victoria. PM me anyone who wants to join. (I mean an active player, you have to play the turn in 24 hours)

Kate

**OPENING FILLED**

I would like a replacment for Class of 438 AD. It is an 8 player, random civ, random map game currently in 3360 BC.

Hello. I am new to Civ IV (any Civ for that matter) and new to the boards. I am interested in a PBEM game. Are there any available that are taking newbies?

:)

Hi everyone! I am wanting to play some Multiplayer Civ and since I have not enough time for regular Multiplayer and don't like the usual Elimination rules I am looking for a PBEM game to join. I have some limited experience with Civ 4 and am comfortable for games at about the Prince Level of Difficulty. Write me if you want a new player. I should be able to easily manage a turn per day.
Ah yes, I have currently the newest patch installed and due to ongoing games I can't downgrade.

Available as a PBEM replacement, Eastern USA time zone (GMT-5), turn within 24 hours. Have 1.61, limited experience.

Hi there, I'm new to the forums, and to online civ... I've been playing civ since 2, and I love it. I'm currently running 1.61. I'd love to get into some games if anyone needs an extra player. PM me or send me an email if you have a spot for me :)

I'm looking for someone to load a save, hit end turn and pass it on incase the turn gets to me before I get back from a short trip. It's just for one game, Class of 438 PBEM.

So please get back to me if you would be willing to do me this small favor or if you know of a trained monkey with a little extra time in its schedule.

Thanks

Never mind, I'm back, but thanks

hello everyone , i am quite happy to fill in or join a game as a permanent player. i have played all the civs and moos but only in single player mode. I am GMT +10 hours and a turn a day shouldn't be too difficult. Thanks

I am ready and willing to replace anyone, anytime, anywhere! I am in Los Angeles, CA GMT -7.

Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing you in the form of little men!

Ready to fill an empty place on demand. I have the majority of this month free untill the 24th/26th (september). When I move to University, however, I will still be able to take turns just not as quickly. I am GMT.

Still available, Civ4 1.61, getting Warlords on 5th September. I'm in Eastern USA, GMT -5. Multiple turns a day.

Top Bottom