Civ5 Confirmed Features and Versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody just come out with the civilopedia already...

Cannot tell - there is no image on the link.
The one I have looks like this image....

Looks like regular hills to me. What does the game say when you hover your cursor over it? Like someone already said, there are no natural disasters, so that one won't turn into a living, lava-pumping volcano. :)

Thanks for compiling this.
I have a small addendum: Farms can also be built on tundra adjacent to rivers.
Farm - +1 Food, Can be built on Grassland, Plains and Desert Tiles as well as built on hills that are adjacent to a river, requires Agriculture

This was asked before, and if my memory servers me well wonders are not considered buildings so it does not help.

Hi,
Just come to say hello :), I can't joint the forum for so long time :( and can't read all posts.
Also not play CIV V yet but just want to say I'm very excite CIV V include the Siam civilization, very very proud seeing my belove Siam (Thai's civilization) acknowledged in the game after a long long wait :)

It's time to try start playing CIV V now :)

Sorry for my poor English.

Hi,
Just come to say hello :), I can't joint the forum for so long time :( and can't read all posts.
Also not play CIV V yet but just want to say I'm very excite CIV V include the Siam civilization, very very proud seeing my belove Siam (Thai's civilization) acknowledged in the game after a long long wait :)

Don't worry my English isn't much better:lol:, but your right Siam's inclusion is long over due. Welcome to CFC by the way:)

Hi,

it's ok, welcome to civfanatics.

Some minor updates in OP need to be made including flatland defense and Horseman strength.

After I downloaded the new patch I can't the Mods online. Is the server down?
Does something have to be reset. My email is rabenhorstc[at]yahoo[dot]com.

I am confused as to who is getting want out of a trade route. for instance the help notes say that they are AI civ is getting 0 science because they have cultural influence over me (the human)?

then you have the arrows pointing in either direction. which direction is coming to me and which is going to them?

the notes seem to be messed up.

also I may not be posting this right as I can not seem to find a way to just ask a question so I am replaying to this post from you as you seem to be quite active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom