Civ5 for £12.15/€13.79/$20.07 on Direct2Drive Daily Deal, code: RABBIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal

the green Napoleon
On Direct2Drive if you apply the coupon code "RABBIT" you can get Civilization 5 for £12.15/€13.79/$20.07. Activates on Steam. I found this deal on Rock Paper Shotgun.

If anyone has been waiting for a sale or missed the last one, this is probably the best one for months at least.

EDIT: I think it might just be on sale for today.

Conicides perfectly with the PSN being down and masses of people looking for other ways of occupying their time.

Good marketing.

Conicides perfectly with the PSN being down and masses of people looking for other ways of occupying their time.

Good marketing.

Or, you know, they have sales going on all the time anyway and its Easter. I rarely pay more than $20 for a game anymore. Good timing though, but I doubt that many PS3 gamers are buying games digitally.

Or, you know, they have sales going on all the time anyway and its Easter. I rarely pay more than $20 for a game anymore. Good timing though, but I doubt that many PS3 gamers are buying games digitally.

I am :)

If I didn't already have the game, I'd buy it now. The PSN being down has urged me to give Civ5 another go though.

If you haven't already bought Civ 5, don't waste your money! It's crap and not worth it at any price.

If you haven't already bought Civ 5, don't waste your money!
I think it's crap and not worth it at any price.
There, I fixed it for you.
An opinion isn't an absolute truth. Some people enjoy this game.

And it is a decent discount price (although I don't know if the sale is still on?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom