CivArmy's Mod: 31 new civis + much more

is there a way i can copy these civilizations into my regular civ3 complete game? i know, i know, i would have to edit text files and stuff. and there's the units and stuff that go with them, but do you have any advice for me that would help out? drop me a line if you could bout this: industrialg0d

You can import them with the editor. Look at the first page of the thread, civ army post instructions right there.

I have finally finished downloading the files! Can't wait to get home to try it!
Thanks CivArmy!

EDA Green said:
You can import them with the editor. Look at the first page of the thread, civ army post instructions right there.

I have finally finished downloading the files! Can't wait to get home to try it!
Thanks CivArmy!

I'm glad that u have enjoyed this one too friend :)
BTW, I've anwsered iNDUSTRIALg0D by e-mail weeks ago and unfortunnally he decided do not replace any Firaxis LH of his game :(

jimkirk said:
can you make it an easier install and maybe 1 d/l?

as I said before, I didn't marge all the files into a big one, cos it could take space in the CFC server, the same files would be twice here :) I don't know if it is possible to produce a executable file to create the install, but if someone knows how to do that (and if it is really possible), it could be great :)

Hey. Unlike some who don't appreciate your hard work. I'm telling you thanks for the new civs and flics. Thats all I'm taking considering I'm a mac player and can't actually play your scenario. But I can use your units, and leaders to plug into my scenarios. Anyways, Thanks for creating the scythian, angolian (which I can use for my second egypt, upper egypt), pict, and others that I'm planning to use for my ancient times scenario.

good&evil said:
Hey. Unlike some who don't appreciate your hard work. I'm telling you thanks for the new civs and flics. Thats all I'm taking considering I'm a mac player and can't actually play your scenario. But I can use your units, and leaders to plug into my scenarios. Anyways, Thanks for creating the scythian, angolian (which I can use for my second egypt, upper egypt), pict, and others that I'm planning to use for my ancient times scenario.

thanks for the ellogies friend!!!
I use PC and unfortunally I can't create scenarios for the Mac version. But I think there is few scenarios for this version available in CFC, it'd be great if u post this scenario here when u finish it. :) ;)

Hey, Civ, great work, and thanks! Now, how can I get it to start? I got the files, unzipped the first two as per page 1, and now when I try to start it up I get an error saying the .pcx files can't be found. I looked, and they are right there... but the whole thing crashes (and then crashes my 'puter, too...) Perhaps my computer (or even ME!) is a bit slow witted? Thx again, tho...

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
Meet the new civis in a World Map:

Its interesting that you placed the 'Neantherthals in the middle-east,but i am curious why?:)

@CartesianFart: I read somewhere that specie was born in some place of present Iraq, for this reason its start location is there :) Late they migrated to parts of Europe.

@dharmabum06: Put the created folder in c:\...Civilization3\Conquests\Conquests , start the game, load the mod ;) Then move the *.biq file where the other *.biq files r. Maybe u've tried to put the folder and/or *.biq into "scenarios" folder, it doesn't make the mod works.

Is it just me or does Lula of the Brazilians look like Rob from the first Survivor?

This mod was made well and is a good mod ,but I find it bland and dull. I have no interest in playing with any of these civilizations. So go make a GOOD mod.

Kickinurazz said:
This mod was made well and is a good mod ,but I find it bland and dull. I have no interest in playing with any of these civilizations. So go make a GOOD mod.

Please make a mod before criticizing others. Since I'm sure you couldn't do better. :rolleyes:

Kickinurazz said:
Well you made faboulous entrance. I agree with Costa, put up or shut up.

Just judging from an artistic standpoint, your portifilio consists of absoultly nothing, while Civ Army's phenominal acheivments have revolutionized the modding community in several fronts (well mostly leaderheads :) ) still a artist not to take lighlty the way you have . Peeps who are out to make a better FREE game shoudn't have listen to a guy who's advanced to the level of : how to make your first post, and even there its just another dumb remark

You got a ways to go before any amount of respect that goes with his name befalls upon yours.

T.A JONES said:
Well you made faboulous entrance. I agree with Costa, put up or shut up.

Just judging from an artistic standpoint, your portifilio consists of absoultly nothing, while Civ Army's phenominal acheivments have revolutionized the modding community in several fronts (well mostly leaderheads :) ) still a artist not to take lighlty the way you have . Peeps who are out to make a better FREE game shoudn't have listen to a guy who's advanced to the level of : how to make your first post, and even there its just another dumb remark

You got a ways to go before any amount of respect that goes with his name befalls upon yours.

I know i cant do better than this mod, because i dont mod games, besides Warcraft 3. So <snip> you <snip>. I dont care if I cant mod at this game, it is a useless waste of time, and furthermore this mod still sucks.

Moderator Action: Warned for flaming.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Kickinurazz said:
I know i cant do better than this mod, because i dont mod games, besides Warcraft 3. So <snip> you <snip>. I dont care if I cant mod at this game, it is a useless waste of time, and furthermore this mod still sucks.

Dude, you have no right to talk. Ka-peesh?

Moderator Action: Don't fan the flames. Warned.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

:There occurs, a certain file read error which reads something like: "Missing entry in scenarios\civArmyMod\text\PediaIcons.txt: LHURT_RACE_NEANDERTHALS. :(

:I believe it is saying that in cannot find that specific file (which seems to be a portrait refferal entry inside the "PediaIcons.txt").
Is there some "Patch" or something that you can create which fixes this error? Or can you maybe, please post a thread explaining to me exactly how to fix it manually?
The error itself only seems to happen (as far as I know) when I click on the "Retire" button, to end the game formally.

NubianMercenary

PS: A very-good mod Civ (like always), I just wished it was further "Ironed-out" to improve playability and appearance.

:There occurs, a certain file read error which reads something like: "Missing entry in scenarios\civArmyMod\text\PediaIcons.txt: LHURT_RACE_NEANDERTHALS. :(

:I believe it is saying that in cannot find that specific file (which seems to be a portrait refferal entry inside the "PediaIcons.txt").
Is there some "Patch" or something that you can create which fixes this error? Or can you maybe, please post a thread explaining to me exactly how to fix it manually?
The error itself only seems to happen (as far as I know) when I click on the "Retire" button, to end the game formally.

Hi. Yes that file your missing is required when you Retire (lose a game). Though if you won, you would get a simiilar crash occuring but only if you never downloaded the Leader animations from the first page.

Thats your error Im 100&#37;.Does the creater include all those Files?. Im not sure but all the files are said to be there .The instructions should tell you where the files go. If you need help send me a pm for further assistance.

btw your right this is a good mod I like how the Pedia is 100 Complete also, especially the deep history bios of all 31 new Civs. Its a mod stays in balance with the traditinal feel but still expands at the same time..

NOTE:Timesaver: If you no what CIvs you'll be playing with just dload those ones.

Top Bottom